WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines "little-nukes" used in Iraq

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
As I am new in this forum, I would like to start off by greeting you all. So. Greetings from Finland.
There.
And then I´d ike to express my sincerest condolences on behalf of your presidential election.

But now. To the point.
I´am horrified. I dont know if this is 100% true, but I´ve heard/read it from many sources.
Bush has budgeted 15,5 million dollars for the development of so called RNEP:s.. That is Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrator.. It´s already used in Iraq, and if I remember correctly it was used even in Kosovo.. In fact america has already used over 400 tonnes of this nuclear weapon. Twice in Iraq (gulf war & "oilwar"), and as I mentioned in Kosovo.. 3 of these RNEP:s is said to have the same "power" that the bombs in Hiroshima or Nagasaki had.. And as these penetrate earth the fallout ends in the grounwater. Urane halfs in 4,5 billion years.....
This also makes Bush the first president after the cold war to budget money for nuclearweapon research..
One word. IMPEACH.
Think what would have happened if GWB would have been in charge during the Cuban missile Crisis.. Scary, innit?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Tomodachi, not to excuse the action, but do you know how little 15M is to the government? Your national debt grows by over 1.5 billion USD every day. http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/ It's always scary to think "what if?", but what's scarier is what is. I would support any movement to impeach US president Bush, but what CRIME are you going to accuse him of?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
ReiMeishin said:
Tomodachi, not to excuse the action, but do you know how little 15M is to the government? Your national debt grows by over 1.5 billion USD every day. http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/ It's always scary to think "what if?", but what's scarier is what is. I would support any movement to impeach US president Bush, but what CRIME are you going to accuse him of?
RetArt, thanks for joining us and a hardy FU !

Rei,

What crimes?

1) Crimes against humanity
2) Abandonment of his fiduciary responsibilty of good stewardship of the peoples money.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Last time I checked, no one had the guts to go after any US leader for crimes against humanity. Also, I never saw any hoodlems corporate presidents get arrested when their plans for businesses accidently caused bankruptcy.

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
Yeah.. It´s hard to go after the states.. as you have the veto-right in the UN.. after all the united states of america is the only country ever been accused by the UN of international terrorism.. as a country that is.. (when US fought Nicaraqua)..

I´m not saying this shows him doing a huge crime (except on the morality-level) I´m just saying theres only one other world leader who thinks this way (supports nuclear weapon-research). Kim Jong-Il..
So it´s sad
This is only here to make you think.
No more.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
No, you're wrong. Bush is an humanist, he just loves all the beautiful people around the world, and of course, the baby puppies. Just because he funds nuclear WMD's programs doesn't mean he doesn't care for us all. He's sweet, gentle and wise, not to mention peaceful. I want him to have my children.

:sickpuke:

outsideR

Clitpickle
Hi everyone! RetArt told me I'd find some messed up yanks here... I quess he was right :rolleyes:
I thought the US was supposed to reduce their nukes along with Russia? Instead I run into this! I'm telling you "Dubya" Bush is one crazy dumb-ass who's messing with too big issues for his limited mind. Well, the world almost seemed to be calming down 'till oil became a reason to destroy whole countries... Thank god Finland hasn't got any of the black stuff...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
its becoming brutally apparent that they dont get sarcasm outside of the states.....rage was joking...notice the "drooling, possibly brainwashed smiley"...if you want to get into a conspiracy theory dick measuring contest with that kid....hes hung like a donkey.

outsideR

Clitpickle
bigck3000 said:
its becoming brutally apparent that they dont get sarcasm outside of the states.....rage was joking...notice the "drooling, possibly brainwashed smiley"...if you want to get into a conspiracy theory dick measuring contest with that kid....hes hung like a donkey.
U talking to me? Oh I got the point 100%. If I were referring to his post, maybe I would've quoted him?? I've been reading this site quite a lot, and that little research of mine is what my comment was based on. Sorry about my english, it really sucks. But that's the only thing I feel like being sorry about...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
be sorry about being from finland....and you can quote me on that junior :thumbsdn:

Rage against said:
No, you're wrong. Bush is an humanist, he just loves all the beautiful people around the world, and of course, the baby puppies. Just because he funds nuclear WMD's programs doesn't mean he doesn't care for us all. He's sweet, gentle and wise, not to mention peaceful. I want him to have my children.

:sickpuke:
quite possibly the funniest thing i've read all day. kudos.

outsideR

Clitpickle
bigck3000 said:
be sorry about being from finland....and you can quote me on that junior :thumbsdn:
Damn right I will... Why should I be sorry about being born to a small peaceful country like Finland? We happen to have things quite good here... I've been to army like almost all other finnish men and still I don't have to fear about being sent somewhere middle east to fight some people just because they happen to have oil or other natural resources. No-one in the world feels like the finnish system is offensive to them and needs to be destroyed with terrorism. We have no nuclear weapons, and no-one's going to drop one here either. We have good educational opportunities and high technology companies like Nokia. If something happens to me and need hospital care, no-one gives a shit if I have a good insurance or not, I can count on getting the best possible care anyway.
If you feel that your county is the best and most beautiful thing on this planet, I feel sorry for you... And so should you!

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
Oi. I see my countrymans running in to a little game of bait & tackle..
Well anyways.
It´s hard to say anything good about ones country here, without you stickin a "nationalist"-label in ones forehead.. Finland is a peaceful country, I mean who´d even like to attack here (expect the Russians every once in a while) as it is so f***in´ cold.

R

RedOctober

The USA will never attack Finland because there would be no more Santaclaus coming with presents :banana:

They still believe the old fart lives in Finland...

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
Well he does..
But it appears that the US has a new trend of arresting old bearded man (Saddam, if you cant figure this one out by yourself). I heard they are going after Santa Claus next. After all there are a lot of things that might set the US of A off:
*He has a beard (obvious sign of terrorism or such)
*He wears red (The oldest reason in the book for US to go after someone, bolshevism)
*He gives away things for free (Yet another obvious sign of dear Santa Claus being a commie)
*No one really nows for a fact where he lives (characteristic of a terrorist, What is he hiding?)
*He brakes into US airspace regularly (a major crime)

In fact I´ve heard that Bush is almost sure that Claus, Santa is developing weapons off mass destruction. Theres really no evidence yet, but Bush has got some reports showing that the US has sent him some biological weapons during the Gulf War.
Bush does also suspect that Santa Claus uses Iraqi nationalist pygmees to help him.. well do his thing.
There has also been a rumour going round of a pre-emptive strike before 12.24.2004....

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
see, there you go, a little humor...Take off the wooden shoes, Relax. Trust me boy, I am the last person you need to worry about when it comes to nationalism. But stow the whinny, over-done, "america is evil" speech....we know...we have to deal with it...if we suddenly find ourselves in need of windmills...we'll come a-knockin.

Sektor

Particinator
RetArt said:
Well he does..
But it appears that the US has a new trend of arresting old bearded man (Saddam, if you cant figure this one out by yourself). I heard they are going after Santa Claus next. After all there are a lot of things that might set the US of A off:
*He has a beard (obvious sign of terrorism or such)
*He wears red (The oldest reason in the book for US to go after someone, bolshevism)
*He gives away things for free (Yet another obvious sign of dear Santa Claus being a commie)
*No one really nows for a fact where he lives (characteristic of a terrorist, What is he hiding?)
*He brakes into US airspace regularly (a major crime)

In fact I´ve heard that Bush is almost sure that Claus, Santa is developing weapons off mass destruction. Theres really no evidence yet, but Bush has got some reports showing that the US has sent him some biological weapons during the Gulf War.
Bush does also suspect that Santa Claus uses Iraqi nationalist pygmees to help him.. well do his thing.
There has also been a rumour going round of a pre-emptive strike before 12.24.2004....
lol, I wouldn't be surprised if Bush were really planning that.

R

RedOctober

Well... Santa as the world knows him today, is a product of the Coca Cola company in the 1930's.
A man in a red coat brings the bogey man into the hearts of little children.
Puts presents in a stinkin' sock!

And why do the rich get bigger presents! HUH?!

Santaclaus is a pervert pedophile booze drinking fruitcake.
The reindeer get problems with their hoofs because they don't wear in the air.
The whole idea of a flying sledge is nuts anyway!
Go tell a Mexican, Venezolan or Iraqi kid...
Santa doesn't give a fuck about you...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
We're all living in Amerika,
Amerika, Amerika....

could i maybe get a SOURCE for this? "heard/read many sources" doesn't cut it

everyone's just jumping on the damn bandwagon... "YEAH! NUKES SUCK! YEAH! AMERICA SUCKS!"

just a little more info would be really helpful. thanks.