WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Little yellow bastards!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
So yesterday I was mowing the lawn. Suddenly I felt a pinch on my left calf, then another, then another. I looked to see my leg virtually covered in yellow jackets. For those who don't have them in their area; yellow jackets are in the wasp family, and have bright yellow and black stripes. They are also inherently aggressive, and attack in numbers when the nest is disturbed.

All said and done I got 13 stings on the one leg, and one on my left forearm. I'm fine now with the exception of some minor itching on my leg. But as I sit here on my deck, drinking my coffee; I can see the mower where I left it about 13 hours ago. These fuckers are still flying around it, taunting it. They don't give up.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh god, don't remind me of those bitches.

When I was younger (About 9 or 10) I kicked a ground nest of those fuckers and the hole nest stung me litterally.

But I've been stung so many times I don't feel it much anymore.

Getting stung is good for you, makes you tough. :thumbsup:

MaxPower plans his revenge:

||MaX|| im looking at them right now
||MaX|| the fuckers are still buzzing around the lawn mower
|TWB| do you not have any wasp killer?
||MaX|| not in the house
||MaX|| gonna go later to get some
||MaX|| then rellish the carnage!
|TWB| lol
||MaX|| oh they will regret the day our paths crossed on the field of blood and honor
||MaX|| I will send them swiftly to Valhalah
|TWB| so they won the battle, but not the war?
||MaX|| right
||MaX|| the war is mine
||MaX|| I've been through this before
||MaX|| last time at my old house it was 10 stings
|TWB| damn
||MaX|| I'm a veteran
||MaX|| lol
|TWB| lol
||MaX|| they have no idea who they're fucking with
||MaX|| I'll even let them get in a few more stings before I vanquish their tortured souls
|TWB| haha
||MaX|| The pain gives me the rush I need
|TWB| As of now, they own your lawn mower
||MaX|| yes
||MaX|| but it's expendable
||MaX|| it's a decoy tactic
|TWB| you are weak and without weapons
||MaX|| Let them think they have it
||MaX|| while their attention is on holding the prisoner
|TWB| storm the gates!
||MaX|| I can flank them from the north
||MaX|| I'll teach them the meaning of BLITZKRIEG
|TWB| old school
* ||MaX|| puts a map on the table and little figurines of yellow jackets

:rofl:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
when I was like 12 and my sister was 6 we were playing in the field and she stepped on a yellow jackets nest. She got stung 32 times and I got stung like 18. We had to rush here to the hospital because she went into shock and almost died. To this day, she is now 21, she freaks out if even a fly gets near her.

Weapon of Choice: Garden Hose
Directions: Apply a generous helping of water to the wasps, thus covering them in water and rendering them incapable of flight.

Then kick their yellow little asses.

Sektor

Particinator
I was stung once by one of those sons of bitches when I was 4. Haven't liked them since. Now I devise all types of ways to kill one if I see it. I made a makeshift flamethrower once by putting some rubbing alcohol into a spray bottle and holding a flame near the nozzle, and I burned that son of a bitch alive. :D

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
MaxPower said:
These fuckers are still flying around it, taunting it. They don't give up.

Sounds like a couple of guys I've gone out with. I just took the hose to them and they left me alone. Give it a try, you never know it might work. lol

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ive never been stung by a bee.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
:sfork: :fskull: BURNINATE THEM :fskull: :sfork:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I have steped on one before, When i was 7. I lived in oregon, i was walking with my Mom to go get the mail. Just troting right along, and then snap i got stung in the foot. And no i was not wearing shoes. And another time, later in the years, i was drinking a bear, and evedently a yellow jacket had went in there. Went to go take a sip, And Ouch. Got stung in the mouth. Worst felling ever!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I hate those mother fuckers. It's a little known secret that an aerosol can of hairspray makes their wings stick together, and fall to the ground, ready to be stepped on.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Descent said:
I hate those mother fuckers. It's a little known secret that an aerosol can of hairspray makes their wings stick together, and fall to the ground, ready to be stepped on.
who would want to piss them off and spray hairspray at them? not i!

Descent

Hella Constipated
icka said:
who would want to piss them off and spray hairspray at them? not i!
Without the wings they are like a Russian soldier without a rifle. Easy as balls to kill, totally pissed and their hands are tied.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Descent said:
Without the wings they are like a Russian soldier without a rifle. Easy as balls to kill, totally pissed and their hands are tied.
what if there are 30 of them, you spray 11 and then the rest come flying after you. what then einstein?

Slacker

Postaholic
icka said:
what if there are 30 of them, you spray 11 and then the rest come flying after you. what then einstein?
Run like hell!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
icka said:
Today on WTF.com: Icka gets personal in beefight!

Descent

Hella Constipated
icka said:
Keep spamming the aerosol spray in the air. Only a few droplets of hairspray are required to make contact with the wings until it all goes to hell.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Descent said:
Keep spamming the aerosol spray in the air. Only a few droplets of hairspray are required to make contact with the wings until it all goes to hell.
how bout this. you do that, and ill stay inside

now i remember why ive never been stung

i dont fuck with 30 bees for no reason.