WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Little yellow bastards!

icka said:
i dont fuck with 30 bees for no reason.
Yellow Jackets are way different than bees..bees are timid and tend to die if they sting you..atleast your general honeybees. Yellow jackets and all those other ones, wasps, hornets, giant hornets, ect..they hurt like hell when they sting you!

I pity anybody who got stung 12 times by any member of that bug class.
two on my back was bad enough. Damn thing, sunbathing on my shirt's tag.(of course, those were wasps..)

HoneyBees said:
Yeah..fuck them! The bastards!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
I got stung 9 times the other day. note to self: hose trick dosen't work. Need pressure washer so the little fuckers split in half! MUAHAH

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
i was stupid enough to try that on a wasp nest. owi owi.

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
what about them hell pissed bees that like kill (well not kill) people if they get within 100meters and they dont like noise either that pissed em off too. yeah isects just suck. i'v been stung a few times but it wasn't bad, my brother has an allergy to bee stings and one time my other brother got a leach on his ass but thats another story

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay, the fructis hair spray has a permenant wide stream, like deoderant, so once they have been hit, before they hit the floor, whip out the lighter and burn their asses to hell......even if you only get 8 of them the hairspray would deturr them for a few moments for you to back off, the heat would push them away, with more than half of their 'army depleated, the hose would be a fine way to finish them, thus max you would be most vicorious...

find this stuff

ok, here's what i would do:

Go to an RC hobby shop and look for some RC fuel(no i dont an RC car, my friends are pyros and know what kind of "fuel burns best.") that contains around 33% NitroMethane. This stuff burns white and will stay lit on pretty much anything for around a minute or so. Anyway.

Get a supersoaker, fill it with the fuel, put a flame near the nozzle, and spray the assholes with it. The flame will burn white, which looks really cool, and they'll be in flaming-deathing-agony! Hooray!

If you havent noticed yet, I'm a pyro :cool:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
angrywelshman said:

Go to an RC hobby shop and look for some RC fuel(no i dont an RC car, my friends are pyros and know what kind of "fuel burns best.") that contains around 33% NitroMethane. This stuff burns white and will stay lit on pretty much anything for around a minute or so. Anyway.

Get a supersoaker, fill it with the fuel, put a flame near the nozzle, and spray the assholes with it. The flame will burn white, which looks really cool, and they'll be in flaming-deathing-agony! Hooray!

If you havent noticed yet, I'm a pyro :cool:
i get the feeling you're not a buddhist ;)

Descent said:
I hate those mother fuckers. It's a little known secret that an aerosol can of hairspray makes their wings stick together, and fall to the ground, ready to be stepped on.
use a ligther and go to town. the can with the hairnet looking design works best. most spray area dn big can. wlamart has for like 1.19. always keep a can stocked. i learned after i got stung by yellow jackets climbing a tree one day and fell onto their nest. my back looked like i was a gremlin sprouting new spores. that sucked.

BTW cool trick with rc fueel have to try sometime!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
angrywelshman said:

Get a supersoaker, fill it with the fuel, put a flame near the nozzle, and spray the assholes with it.
And pray to God that there isn't a leak...

yeah, leak would suck

yeah a leak would pretty much kill you. I've lit my shoes on fire with that stuff and ran around Lowe's parking lot. It was fuckin hilarious. But yeah, be careful with that stuff, if it gets on ur hand and u light it on fire....ur hand is fucked. But yeah, no im not buddhist:rolleyes:

MaxPower said:
So yesterday I was mowing the lawn. Suddenly I felt a pinch on my left calf, then another, then another. I looked to see my leg virtually covered in yellow jackets. For those who don't have them in their area; yellow jackets are in the wasp family, and have bright yellow and black stripes. They are also inherently aggressive, and attack in numbers when the nest is disturbed.

All said and done I got 13 stings on the one leg, and one on my left forearm. I'm fine now with the exception of some minor itching on my leg. But as I sit here on my deck, drinking my coffee; I can see the mower where I left it about 13 hours ago. These fuckers are still flying around it, taunting it. They don't give up.
i would be dead right now ... good thing ur not allergic

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Thanks for all the ideas, but I went with the one I know works Raid. The one that shoots 20 feet and is made to kill wasps and hornets. Sorry descent, but fuck that gehtto style hair spray method.

BTW, I didn't start this. They did, and I just finished it. :fuckoff: :rip:

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Me and my two brothers are a bit more barbaric about the whole thing. We go after the nest with bat's. We save the raid for reinforcement. There's a reason there are no nests around my house, it's just to much fun beat the shit out of them. Go job max glad to hear about the victory. Pimps up :thumbsup: Ho's down :thumbsdn: .

Descent

Hella Constipated
MaxPower said:
Thanks for all the ideas, but I went with the one I know works Raid. The one that shoots 20 feet and is made to kill wasps and hornets. Sorry descent, but fuck that gehtto style hair spray method.

BTW, I didn't start this. They did, and I just finished it. :fuckoff: :rip:
:cry:...

Evwrybaody wuvs hair spway :(...
Hater808 said:
Me and my two brothers are a bit more barbaric about the whole thing. We go after the nest with bat's. We save the raid for reinforcement. There's a reason there are no nests around my house, it's just to much fun beat the shit out of them. Go job max glad to hear about the victory. Pimps up Ho's down .
*sniffles*

My brother and me are about to go nuclear on the wasp nest under our hot tub by using Airsoft Automatic Electric Guns. My brother has a $300 full metal ICS M4A1 that can literally chop a coke can in half with four shots, and dent a computer power supply to the point of no return.

So those wasps will be getting a fuckload of an awakening pretty soon :)...

I just bought a gas airsoft pistol, Mauser C96 in fact, but yeah i plan to use that on the wasp nests around my house. We had some over by our sliding glass door, they would come in the house all the time and i'd have to just shut off our porch from the rest of the house until they left. But now...:D :gun:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
im enjoying this blocking system, i cant see wtf descent is writing..

blk990

Serial Killer
Didn't you mention not seeing his posts in another thread?

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
Wanna know the best way to torture those yellow little bastards? use off mosquito spray on them, it blinds them, they just walk around in pain and blind...it's cruel...but awesomley cool to watch.