WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lived a great Life

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
My great grandmother died last night at age 96. It was her time, but that does not make it any less painful. She was a ceramics artist, up until cataracts took her eyesight five years ago. She spent the last of her days in a very nice home, seeing nothing and not being able to do what she loved to do, so in a way it is not necessarily a bad thing that she went.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
God bless her. I'm sorry for your loss. It seems though that she lived a long life. It's always too soon.

bait

Hoodrat
hope she gets alot of ceramic making wherever she is :D Im sure shes having a good time

there are no words to describe what you probably feel so don't try to

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Wow that sucks for you at least DG, been a rough week. I hope she's having a blast in the afterlife, and I hope you keep your chin up in this one DG. Good luck.

zbuzz

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, than that`s proven once more - we are mortal after all..

We`re all going to die, so why bother?

My condolences to you and your family DG, it would seem as if this week is full of depressing surprises.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thank you all, yes my grandmother lived a good life, and I am sure that she is having the best of it in the afterlife.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I am really sorry, I wish the best to your family right now and to your Grandma in whatever afterlife she's having.

My Grandma... well, my Step-Grandma, on my Dad's side so I never talk to her, is named Ida as well.

I hope you aren't too sad.

Easty

Click click boom
sorry about your grandma, DG. i bet she's looking down at you right now:happysad:

condolences.