WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

LiveWrong

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well, thankyou for that useless bit of information, now do us all a favour and stop posting for a few days.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Capital find old boy. Duely repped.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
well, thankyou for that useless bit of information, now do us all a favour and stop posting for a few days.
/me looks up.. sees that yuk fou has been here longer than max power yet has less posts, ponders reasons behind this..
notices max power enjoyed my thread and yuck fou didn't, ponders this..
notices max power is a mod and yuck fou is some guy in an office in perth probably, ponders this..
decides..
"no, i'll carry on"..

ericman123

CEO of the internet
void said:
/me looks up.. sees that yuk fou has been here longer than max power yet has less posts, ponders reasons behind this..
notices max power enjoyed my thread and yuck fou didn't, ponders this..
notices max power is a mod and yuck fou is some guy in an office in perth probably, ponders this..
decides..
"no, i'll carry on"..
You two should just have an all-out brawl in B&T already. From what I've seen the tension between you two is just growing and growing.

Back on topic, I could have used one of those braclets through high school when I was 40lbs overweight.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
ericman123 said:
You two should just have an all-out brawl in B&T already. From what I've seen the tension between you two is just growing and growing.

Back on topic, I could have used one of those braclets through high school when I was 40lbs overweight.
i don't see it.. the tension.. admittedly yuck has been having a go at a few of my posts but that's what he does, he doesn't make original posts but just reacts to what else is here.. and that's cool.. he wakes up down there in ned kelly land and then posts about 20 posts in 3 minutes spamming up the whole forum and everyone else just goes and eats their dinner or something until he's done.. and i'm this weeks target because i'm posting stuff because wtf.com hasn't totally bored me yet.. and i haven't reacted to him previously because i usually don't give a fuck but this time i just sensed that maybe he thought i couldn't see him for who he is.. fuck him, he posts like a teenager and it gets old..

anyway, do you think lance armstrong will get cheryl crow a yellow rubber wedding ring?

ericman123

CEO of the internet
void said:
i don't see it.. the tension.. admittedly yuck has been having a go at a few of my posts but that's what he does, he doesn't make original posts but just reacts to what else is here.. and that's cool.. he wakes up down there in ned kelly land and then posts about 20 posts in 3 minutes spamming up the whole forum and everyone else just goes and eats their dinner or something until he's done.. and i'm this weeks target because i'm posting stuff because wtf.com hasn't totally bored me yet.. and i haven't reacted to him previously because i usually don't give a fuck but this time i just sensed that maybe he thought i couldn't see him for who he is.. fuck him, he posts like a teenager and it gets old..

anyway, do you think lance armstrong will get cheryl crow a yellow rubber wedding ring?
I was just hoping to see the guy get owned by a 'Noob'. His shame would be most entertaining :flamed:

And yeah, Lance might as well, everyone else in this country wears them, why not another person who probably has no clue what it stands for.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
ericman123 said:
I was just hoping to see the guy get owned by a 'Noob'. His shame would be most entertaining :flamed:

And yeah, Lance might as well, everyone else in this country wears them, why not another person who probably has no clue what it stands for.
well i don't know about that either, i have no plans to 'own' anyone.. have you noticed you don't see me much in B&T? i'm too old for that shit.. gets my fucking blood pumping when i'm trying to be clever.. i'm happy to sit back here and just do the occasional defense.. like a good little nooby.. *pats own head*
life's too short to spend half of it taking out the trash.

ericman123

CEO of the internet
void said:
well i don't know about that either, i have no plans to 'own' anyone.. have you noticed you don't see me much in B&T? i'm too old for that shit.. gets my fucking blood pumping when i'm trying to be clever.. i'm happy to sit back here and just do the occasional defense.. like a good little nooby.. *pats own head*
life's too short to spend half of it taking out the trash.
The trash has to be taken out sometime. I know it's a chore but somebody has to do it :) .

That's all right I'm sure it'd just be wasted energy. How old are you anyways?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
38.. over halfway there eh?

ericman123

CEO of the internet
void said:
38.. over halfway there eh?
40's only a number, although it probably has something to do with your level of maturity here. At a website geared around flaming no less, go figure.
I suppose you probably have a wife and kids too?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
26 year old wife.. :) and she's a partner at a law firm.. ;)

no kids, i got snipped.. to many fucking people on this mudball already..

ericman123

CEO of the internet
void said:
26 year old wife.. :) and she's a partner at a law firm.. ;)

no kids, i got snipped.. to many fucking people on this mudball already..
Nice going man! :thumbsup:
I can understand your reasons for not wanting kids; they can be a hassle.
And at your age, you've probably had enough time to think about it with your wife obviously approving.

I, on the other hand, wouldn't mind adding a few more people onto this old rock. You know.....the whole life fulfillment thing :). I just hope things don't get too fucked up here before that happens.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
fortunately she hates kids too, she's a real life genius mensa case, thats why she's a partner so young, she graduated from UT at 20.. she got fast tracked through school and uni.. pain in the ass when i'm wrong though..

anyway she says dogs are better than kids because they shit outside, don't answer back and you can get them neutered.. so we have a dog..