WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Lizzie Grubman's new tv show

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
she has a new show on mtv, called power girls, it premiered this week i believe.

why is this in issues? b/c this bitch ran over oh a dozen people in the hamptons w/ her truck, physically harming people-intentionally, served jail time for it and now has access to young people who are heavily influenced by so called, "role models" as featured by mtv. this bitch became more popular for her notoriously bad behavior. i can't stand it. mtv sure knows how to pick em i tell yah! i'm so pissed, i am going to write viacom exec's to complain.

role model my ass. more like she needed the gig to pay off all the lawsuits she lost to those people who sued her afterwards...she should be forced to repay them by washing dishes in the back of some rat infested restaurant! grrrrr...sorry, i think my reaction may be b/c its a NY thing.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/power_girls/series.jhtml

Jung

???
Premium
Ick, she's scary looking. :(

Sorry for the somewhat off topic response, but I know nothing of her, or her driving skills.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
She's a spindoctor whore. She should write a book. "How to turn your PR frown, up-side down".

Her and martha stewart should get together and make some center pieces.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
She fell out the ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down.

That skankula ran people over? Hell if I was an ugly skank like her I would run people over too. And MTV is the worst channel I've ever seen.