WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
this was written by jsager in the cockfarm.....forums most highly regarded members.......LMAO
It's pretty obvious they want me here. Just because you are in a bad mood does not mean you should take it out one of your forum's most highly regarded members...

There might be a backlash to this, you know...
is he talking about himself? :lol: :lol: :lol:

my ass is regarded higher than him lol

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
this was written by jsager in the cockfarm.....forums most highly regarded members.......LMAO

Sadly, yes.

YUCK FOU!!!

wow that is sad......sorry J but its true

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
YUCK FOU!!! said:

All his threads have been pussed out bitchy attempts for attention latley!

YUCK FOU!!!

TwisT said:
All his threads have been pussed out bitchy attempts for attention latley!
someone needs to take his head out of his ass, so twist how ya been?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
someone needs to take his head out of his ass, so twist how ya been?
You know here and there! Been real busy with the holidays so I haven't been on much! Take it easy, L8

Descent

Hella Constipated
Actually, BRiT was in a bad mood when he did that. There was another person put into the cock farm, but I don't know who. It may have been Tzedek, but I doubt it.

We should be reforming the rep system soon, so all your current rep will be reset. It's gonna kick ass, no more n00bs with 0wning rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.