WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lmfao!!!!

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
right, so a couple of months ago i entered this poetry contest... and won something or other... not really sure.. anyways, they want me to come to this convention in Philly to read my poem and such..... big money sucker thingy,

this is a line from the letter i received.....

"Your poetry will apear alongside verse by notables as former President Bill Clinton, the 14th Dalai Lama, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, and poets from over 70 nations..."
:D :D :D :confused: :(

WTF? Bill Clinton a notable poet!?! i have to ask, has anyone ever heard of his "poetry"?

gumercules

Ultra Mega
Oh Hilary please give it a rest
Her cooking just isn't the best
Her name? it is Monica
Which does rhyme with Hanukkah
But she looks good with jizz on her dress.

It's bad because Clinton wrote it ;)

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
gumercules said:
Oh Hilary please give it a rest
Her cooking just isn't the best
Her name? it is Monica
Which does rhyme with Hanukkah
But she looks good with jizz on her dress.

It's bad because Clinton wrote it ;)
HAHA, yesyes... it started as poetry.com..... i nkow it's a sham but jesus, it's still fucking funny...
makes you wonder who really would fall for something that inculed the great clinton as a great writer :confused:
but, that's why i started this to make sure that the guy wasn't like a modren shakespear and it was just sort of hidden form the public. ahh well, at least it wasn't Bush.

haha. i entered one of those... they wanted me to go to florida to read my stuff.