WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Funny, but I can't take anyone who says "lmfao" seriously.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
screw_ball said:
Funny, but I can't take anyone who says "lmfao" seriously.
i dont think we can take someone who eats cock for breakfast seriously.. now to avoid any unpleasant moments just press the "back" button and then enter "Chit Chat" :thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Lunch, actually. :thumbsup:

Ever suffered from morning breath? Most men suffer from morning spunk.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
oh my god i THINK ITS TIME TO START UP WTF SURVIVOUR WE GOT ENOUGH PEOPLE

well if it isnt i takemymom

ookay, fucktard lets start by saying your first mistake was showing up here, your second was putting 'flamers rule' as your personal text, why? because supporting people who hate you isnt a good thing
thirdly you still have that stupid stooge avatar, which you neglected to see the retardedness of it. and if jason made sure you cant change it, your a dumass.

please dont leave, you'll have a chance to start up wtf survivour....asshole

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
YUCK FOU!!! said:
oh my god i THINK ITS TIME TO START UP WTF SURVIVOUR WE GOT ENOUGH PEOPLE

well if it isnt i takemymom

ookay, fucktard lets start by saying your first mistake was showing up here, your second was putting 'flamers rule' as your personal text, why? because supporting people who hate you isnt a good thing
thirdly you still have that stupid stooge avatar, which you neglected to see the retardedness of it. and if jason made sure you cant change it, your a dumass.

please dont leave, you'll have a chance to start up wtf survivour....asshole
I would feel bad... if i read you post.

YUCK FOU!!!

not only was your post worthless but you double posted

and! yes and! you took your lazy ass and uploaded to worthless, pathetic pictures from your shithouse 'powerbox'. you show your worthless ass on this site, you deserve to have your ass humiliated, im putting something important through to take care of you and jonnykuntz.........beware :sword: :cool:

YUCK FOU!!! said:

and! yes and! you took your lazy ass and uploaded to worthless, pathetic pictures from your shithouse 'powerbox'. you show your worthless ass on this site, you deserve to have your ass humiliated, im putting something important through to take care of you and jonnykuntz.........beware :sword: :cool:
Like anyone cares about you :rotflmao: interwebloser :rotflmao:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
YUCK FOU!!! said:

On the other hand, i doubt you could even get out of you chair if you wanted, even less make anyone take offence. You're not worthy of my eyes reading your post, and i'll leave it at that.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
johnny kuntz said:
Like anyone cares about you :rotflmao: interwebloser :rotflmao:
Stop taking my side, no one ever liked you here and you were never anything above a measly kuntz, trying to post, trying to flame, trying to learn from the stooges.

YUCK FOU!!!

what? getting upset? oh and screwball if you dont know this retard is a typical forum illiterate fag, pay little attention to him he has about as much intellegence as a doorstop!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
:thumbsup: You're getting along quite well, Yuck, but I'm afraid I can't rep you again 'till tomorrow.

And I can't neg-rep mister homophobe 'till tomorrow either.

Damn.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
YUCK FOU!!! said:
what? getting upset? oh and screwball if you dont know this retard is a typical forum illiterate fag, pay little attention to him he has about as much intellegence as a doorstop!

Someone should start by instead of typing scorchs insults just be quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.