WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lo

Ralphman

Flame Bait
6
0
0
#1
Just found this site, so I thought I'd make an hello post.

I was lured here because I like coffee that tastes like coffee and beer that tastes like beer.

I'll look around and see what I can turn up that makes any sense. Catch you guys and girls later.
 
3,050
0
0
#2
well i like coffee that tastes like beer and i like beer that tastes like ummmm rum and coke maybe. greetings, enjoy the site while you drink your coffee or beer and if you have beer you'd better share with everyone.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#3
I like pussy to taste like beer, but that only happens when I spill my beer in the middle of sex.

Funny, cause I only post when I'm drunk. It probably shows too. YAY for everything that tastes like beer.

Welcome aboard. Now fuck off!!
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#4
Ralphman said:
Just found this site, so I thought I'd make an hello post.

I was lured here because I like coffee that tastes like coffee and beer that tastes like beer.

I'll look around and see what I can turn up that makes any sense. Catch you guys and girls later.
fu and welcome
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
7
0
#8
CopyLifted said:
I like pussy to taste like beer, but that only happens when I spill my beer in the middle of sex.

Funny, cause I only post when I'm drunk. It probably shows too. YAY for everything that tastes like beer.

Welcome aboard. Now fuck off!!
whats wrong with the taste of pussy that it needs to taste like beer? thats just silly CL!

oh and for the new guy.. welcome or something.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#10
icka said:
whats wrong with the taste of pussy that it needs to taste like beer? thats just silly CL!

oh and for the new guy.. welcome or something.
There is nothing wrong with the taste of Pussy at all.

Yeah, I was just being silly. :happysad: