WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

lo

Status
Not open for further replies.

keebs

Particinator
:confused: WTF, there was no point to the post, im just left here woundering why am i now responding to NOTHING. this hurts my brain, an Io, thats a moon of Jupitor, so wtf again. ITS JUST SOME RANDOM SHIT. AND IM LEFT VERY CONFUSED :confused: :confused:

edgefield said:
thanks cumstain..... i will!
Shark has fangs, I like that. :thumbsup:

Be careful and watch out for brainwashmonkey, if you eat his candy, those fangs will rot. There are other surprises, but why ruin it....you'll see soon enough. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
edgefield said:
thanks cumstain..... i will!
hey no one calls him cumstain...well except screw_ball but thats another story.......just remember dont touch the shiny buttons except the big blue one saying "do not press" and try to eat brainwashmonkey's cookies will you?

p.s. dont shit on the lawn or else :mfinger:

Descent said:
Haha. Banned for tubgirl.
HAHA! Fucked in his sleep!

:p

Yeah, I'm glad he got banned for that. A friend sent me a link to there once... *shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.