WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Locking/Closing threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the sudden barrage of thread closings? There were many "pointless" threads before, but they were fun, and we kept them alive. Now, it seems we have to appease everyone on the site, or it just may get shut down? No, none of my threads have been closed (that I know of), but still. WTF??? I mean, the boneyard? Let me guess - you saw that on another site your a mod on, right? Arrgghhh.. the appealing thing (for me) about this place back in March was that it wasn't like other forums.

I'm really not trying to sound like a whiny bitch, I'm just sayin... what's up with this?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
People bitched about how the site was being overrun with twaddle. We responded by removing the twaddle.

BRiT said:
People bitched about how the site was being overrun with twaddle. We responded by removing the twaddle.
Cool. Thanks for the response. =) I've noticed an abundance of (shall we call them) dumbasses here lately. Leave for a few months, and look what happens. LOL

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
BRiT said:
Twaddle, that's got to be first time I have seen that word used since oh the roaring 20's..

Nice

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
Henceforth, you shall be dubbed, Broken, keeper of the historic vernacular
OH lord.. Vernacular.. Reminds me of the stooges.. When curly is on the stand and the judge tells him to "drop the Vernacular" and he's holding his hat.. His response is " Vernalcular, it's a derby"

Broken said:
OH lord.. Vernacular.. Reminds me of the stooges.. When curly is on the stand and the judge tells him to "drop the Vernacular" and he's holding his hat.. His response is " Vernalcular, it's a derby"

Nice.

Oh, and Kitana - vernacular simply put is language. Generally it refers to a native language of a country, or locality - everyday language.

Broken

Who's Kitana???

Now Get you ass to the sports Center, Get your ass to the sports CenterS, Get your ass to Mars. And Pull that big ass buger..

Broken said:
Who's Kitana???

Now Get you ass to the sports Center, Get your ass to the sports CenterS, Get your ass to Mars. And Pull that big ass buger..

Yea yea.. I'll drop it. Now, I'm just being a little bitch. I know. It's too easy, and I'm slaphappy/punchdrunk. Anyways... See ya in the SportsCenter.

Ctoit

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:
Yea yea.. I'll drop it. Now, I'm just being a little bitch. I know. It's too easy, and I'm slaphappy/punchdrunk. Anyways... See ya in the SportsCenter.

You are being a little Bitch aren't you...................little "executive" bitch...that sounds good :cool:

Ctoit

Tenderony
Now you know me well enough to know that was a joke------right?

Broken

Hell I thought you guys were about to cyber.. Lmao j/king

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i like the idea of a graveyard.. it can assist with my in-depth flaming such as hate posts and shit like that i like it it also helps to see what this site once was

Status
Not open for further replies.