WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Logitech Keyboard Issue

Descent

Hella Constipated
I can't figure out what is wrong with this thing. It will randomly stop typing, or a key will get stuck when it is not being pressed...It has already caused me to fail 3 missions in Freespace 2, and now I am just confused as hell. I have tried USB and PS/2; it used to work fine in USB, but not in PS/2, and now it doesn't work both ways.

It is a Logitech Internet Navigator Keyboard.

Jung

???
Premium
You should probably clean off your keyboard after you visit those sites.

New keyboard... they arent expensive... bought mine for about 10 bucks works fine looks good no problems.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
i never really liked the keyboards esp. if it was wireless...if i would you i would buy a Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite...its the best keyboard mouse combo i have ever bought

Descent

Hella Constipated
I hate M$ keyboards and mice. Their keyboards have that squeaky feel, and their mice just scream subpar.

I'm thinking of an A4Tech wireless keyboard/mouse combo. They get rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEALLY good reviews on Newegg, not to mention Tom's Hardware.

That little bit of AOLer there was an actual keyboard skip...I just thought I would give you guys an example.