Logitech Mice

Descent

Hella Constipated
Does anyone else here have the problem I have? You know, the one where the optical mechanism shits out after 1.5-2 years? I just had to stick in my backup mouse (The crappy ultra low end Logitech optical). It's WAY too small for my hand, and it gets confused when I move it fast (It's a cheapie).

Now I am stuck buying a new mouse...damn...

I have heard extremely high praise of A4Tech...I may get this mouse...

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=26-123-106&depa=0

Tom's Hardware raves about these guys.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
junglizm said:
I don't know what I'd do with out a 5 button mouse.
This is perhaps the nerdiest thing I have ever heard anybody say, and for this I rep you.

Descent

Hella Constipated
a company called belkin make optical mice, they are very cheap and do the job
I will never buy another Belkin product again, after the horrid experience I had with their "Rev. 2.0" F5D6050 USB 802.11B adapter. It would slow down to shit every ten minutes, not to mention that the "Rev. 1.0" I am using now has the worst range I have ever seen.

Time to buy a Netgear...

Also, why the hell would the would you buy a trackball, Break?

Jung

???
Premium
I had one of those, but the battery life always sucked. It was nice though, and accurate too. I hate wired mice now, it's impossible to game with them once you get used to wireless.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
I had one of those, but the battery life always sucked. It was nice though, and accurate too. I hate wired mice now, it's impossible to game with them once you get used to wireless.
I just like the luxury! OHHHHHH BUTTONS!