WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Notice Logo design ideas...

ib4

Error
Staff
TEST6.png

Im just throwing out randos here so feel free to agree with elements or recommend other ideas lol...

Im also aiming for easy color scheming with these. It'll be easy to recolor these for different layout styles.

Last edited:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Over the years, the general membership has had a focus change...

While we still have members with plenty of humor and the occasional rant, its become more of a general site over the years so not sure we're so much about "pissed off posting" / rants nowadays.. So keep your mind on the (un)focus of the site when deciding on the best logo going forward. ;)

Just a thought...

• Helpful
Reactions: Out2Lunch and ib4

DejectedReject

Unintended Consequence
I like the idea of keeping the little dude serving up his brains, while maybe just changing this part:upload_2016-4-4_10-42-13.png

@ib4 I kind of like the fist idea, but it also reminds us that we still can't punch someone over TCP/IP. The styling of the fist makes me think of this:
, while number 7 makes me think of this: upload_2016-4-4_11-2-25.jpeg
I don't get the red and white logos. Is that a diacritical mark smoking a cigarette? Why the handicapped symbol?
Anyway, at least you are coming up with something. Apparently all I have at the moment is criticism.

Reactions: ib4

ib4

Error
Staff
I understand everything you're saying Jered. I just don't think a new user is going to put that much thought into it. You are in a position (we all are) to do so because of this thread. Mentally you're already at that point. I was just shooting for the "what looks good on the eyes". There's no reason for the "soup and chopstick" symbol or handicap symbol...just trying to use the little bit of creativity I have to create stuff :/

Thanks for your thoughts though! Those are all god things to keep in mind for my next batch!