WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lol!!1!11!!!1!!one1!!!1!11!!!1!1!!!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i told my friedns that i might be able to hang out with them today, but fell asleep around noon because i hadn't slept yet. so my friends are all PMS'ed because i "ditched" them.

teh dr4m4

gummi_

Tenderony
Your friends are like, dependant or something?

I remember my mates cancelling a weekend out cos i said i wouldnt go (oh cmon i just dont like iceskating dammit) and oh the whining...

Anyways, good luck with putting up with teh dr4m4

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
WizardlyFriend said:
so why would gromacil say that to you?

you forgot to scratch off the warning level...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You have friends? Other than us?

/me reminds Max to step up the member surveillence operations.

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
answer the question, why is he a such a motherfucking irrasponsible dipshit douche bag ?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Mr sirius said:
answer the question, why is he a such a motherfucking irrasponsible dipshit douche bag ?
im the irresponsible dipshit douche bag because i wasn't able to be summoned on command by gormacil. it's funny i was talking about it and we were going to hang out and do some roleplaying, and im hte DM so they need me the most and i was talking to one of my friends and basically what i said was:

"yeh, i told him that i MIGHT be able to hang out because i knew i wouild fall asleep, but knowing tom he got everyone over there and then told them that i would be there"

my friend told me that was exactly what happened and then he went off on one of his bitching behind my back sprees. at this point he has done it to i think pretty much everyone in our circle of friends.

i made another thread a long time ago when he was bitching at me, it had some really long posts so let me quote the good parts:

me said:
there is some shit going on b/t me and a friend of mine, i really just need to get all this shit off of my chest b/c if i talk to any of my other friends chances are this person will find out. plus i know none of them will read these forums. bear with me caues im really ticked off.

so im on AIM the other day(today) when, to me at least, out of the blue my friend says essentially htat he has decided we arent going to be friends anymore becaue im rude, a control freak, i always argue, i treat him like crap, and i bring out the worst in him. he ends it with goodbye.

on an aside: now im a dude, and im not homosexual, and neither is this guy, but doesnt that sound like something someone would say if they are breaking up with their significant other? i just noticed that, im not insulting them in that
me said:
as far as bringing out the worst in him, which i think is why it sounded like a breaking up thing, i dont know what he means. i am a control freak so i suppose that when i lead someone on an immoral campaign if you will it would bring out the worst in them. however i dont think this is what they are referring to/i hope it isnt. i think that on this issue that he should be able to control himself and tell himself that he shouldnt act this way/that and not be mad at me about how he acts. for gods sake hes being angry at me for acting a certain way, so how does he turn around and blame me for his actions.
me said:
rude, i would like to say that i dont know how to address this since i usually am not rude. im opinionated and out spoken, which i suppose could be viewed as rude, but i dont think that im ever down right rude, especially since i often times try to avoid being rude, but i dont know what he thought about that one
the rest of it is just droning on and on about who knows what