WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For Fun Lol, craigslist.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Something as simple as craigslist can humor and entertain me when I'm bored like this.

Real ad by the way, if you don't believe me check it out at Cincinatti craigslist and do a search for "4 sale."

I LOL'd.

(And yes, before any stupid fucks spoil my fun by saying "LOL THAT'S NOT A FOUR YEAR OLD KID YOU N00B YOUR DUM!!!!" for fuck's sake, yes, I fucking realize that you fucking waste of carbon, fuck off and don't fucking shit up my thread with your fucking stupidity. FUCK.)

Feel free to post any funny craigslist ads you find, I need to laugh.

Pedo bear added for extra lolling.

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
What the hell is a walkaloosa?

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Meh, nevermind... why the fuck didn't they say horse?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck all that, I want a like new Shark! How cool would that be! I'd be like, hey, do what I say or you are fish food!