WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lol, Google.

ferengi

Yay fire!

I did a search for "banninated" in google's image search to go along with one of my recent posts. This was the only result. Wtf??? :confused:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Well, that is purdy weird. But what does syphilis have to do with banniated.?

Jung

???
Premium
ferengi said:
This was the only result. Wtf??? :confused:
I'd be willing to be the page that image is from had "banniated" or something similar on it at one point.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Well, I actully did some work on the page. there is no mention of the word "banniated" or any other version of the word. What it is is a blog, but the section that this picture occurs is about how syphils is so low. It also talked about two campaings in L.A.to appeal to gay and bisexual men. The picture is of a anthropomorphized syphilis sore named Phil. The other is of a healthy penis, shownHERE

This is what I do when I have nothing to do. I Pwn!

Jung

???
Premium
billybob13 said:
Well, I actully did some work on the page. there is no mention of the word "banniated" or any other version of the word.
It doesn't even have to be there now, as long as it was there at one point (like I said in my post) to have been indexed. It doesn't have to be an exact match either, it could be "ban" or something that ended in "iated." Also, it could be a name of a file that you can't see because of hidden directories and indexes.

well its how the image was saved to the webmasters computer "banninated" it doent nessicarily have to be about the picture it represents. Becuase if you do a search on aphrodite, you dont get a goddess, you get pictures of naked women. Which was probably tmi...

Jung

???
Premium
craziboi_07 said:
well its how the image was saved to the webmasters computer "banninated" it doent nessicarily have to be about the picture it represents.
It doesn't matter how or what was stored on the web master's computer; the images are stored on the webserver. I already explained why that happens a few posts above.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
lol.. I tried "banned" and the first picture is a guy eating (or about to eat) a pussy. WTF.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
true or false? syphillis is the only STD that causes mental illness