WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lol wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't so much of me asking for help, I can handle the situation fine, but I just wanted to rant a bit ;)

My ex and I dated for about 3 months and broke up at the start of the school year, still not completely sure why, but we we're in somewhat of a rut for the last 3 weeks of the relationship.

So whatever, we broke up. I see her at school every day and talk to her every day. She said she still liked me and I can't get over here just yet, so one day I was at her place and she told me to hold out my hand and close my eyes, then she kissed me :D But the day after that and for the past 4-5 days, she's been REALLY non-talkative and doesn't seem to acknowledge the fact that I exist. So I figured kissing me made things weird for her, but she insists against that idea.

So I just called her, and she seemed really happy to talk to me! I'm thinking of asking her back out again sometime, but I don't want to ask her at a time like this when she's (apparently) in a bad mood. I think it's her new job, she started work lately and I'm guessing it's stressing her out a bit.

I don't get her sometimes, but I love it :thumbsup:

sounheardof

shady shyt pisses me off
ah

no offense, but your ex seems a bit unstable... unsure... emotionally. i dont think asking her out again would be the brightest idea, esp not now -- give her some time to stop playing hot && cold with you, then take it from there.

:p

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Why don't the both of you grow up, sit down and talk it through?

Communication can solve more problems that "esp".

StreetRacer864

Banned - What an Asshat!
Talk? HAHA in a relationship? How many times does it happen when two people can atually talk?!!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
StreetRacer864 said:
Talk? HAHA in a relationship? How many times does it happen when two people can atually talk?!!
What kinda relationship are you in?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
meh_it_all said:
What kinda relationship are you in?
I think he's single. :lol:

Sulik

I'm serious, no?
It's nice that your partner always has something to puzzle you. Future unrest family guaranteed :)!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Thank you for reviving a long dead thread. A thread to which you have brought NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.