WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

lol

slipknott

Clitpickle
Just got done talking to me girlfreind...she told me what she did today then happened to tell me she got hit on allot...why the fuck would you tell your boyfreind that? trying to make him jelous?

bnccoder

Postaholic
To reassure him that his girlfriend is sexy, he is lucky to have her, and she isn't going anywhere. Also she could be trying to make you jealous or just telling you about her day. It happens you can't stop it even with a ring on her finger so why not talk about it?

slipknott

Clitpickle
good point....i love how she tells me that she gets hit on all the time and how she makes these little comments about other guys..perticularly 'stars'.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
thats her way of telling you she wants to be the gutter slut for a 6 way gang bang.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
breakology said:
thats her way of telling you she wants to be the gutter slut for a 6 way gang bang.
lol, yup...

freak666

Bam Margera
well if she did not tell you what happened that day you might have gotten pissed....and if she would have lied that would have been even worse :cool:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
It could simply be a cry for help. She may want you to shag her rotten, several times for the next week or so. Could be. :thumbsup:

JLXC said:
It could simply be a cry for help. She may want you to shag her rotten, several times for the next week or so. Could be. :thumbsup:

lmao, brownie points for you. how do you people come up with that material, i swear, you must be naturals

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
slipknott said:
good point....i love how she tells me that she gets hit on all the time and how she makes these little comments about other guys..perticularly 'stars'.
Yeah, I force her to call me stars.

Next time, I won't make her bleed. Promise. :happysad:

And I won't give her a cumshot through the nose anymore, either.

magnolia

Postaholic
It's really flattering to be hit on. Especially if you're like me and you don't get that kind of attention that much.

If she's telling you this maybe she's just trying to make you see that she really loves you and that she can be trusted because if she wanted she could leave you to be with these other guys yet she chooses to stay and be with you.

I dunno. Just a thought.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Girls do that stuff just to keep the guy interested. If a guy knows other guys are interested in his girl, supposedly he will like her more because she's more of a thophy girl. This is just my observation, and indeed some experience, sad to say.

hazard

DA HAZARDOUS DJ OF DOOM!
Dude, your not the only one with this prob, its gotta be a thing bout chix
my experience with all girls is that they NEED attention, they crave it like we crave footy.

anyway...just dont ask me to explain the female mind...its mentally exausting just thinking of it...lol

slipknott

Clitpickle
Yeah well...she talks about other boys and shit allot...trying to make me apreciate her more or something when in reality i wanna smack the shit out of her for it...lol :eek: but its alll good...

you could always talk about other girls all the time like she does and then who knows. maybe she'll smack you, and then you can be like. thats what i want to do when you talk about guys all the time. so how do you like it.? sounds like a good idea. maybe.

Ctoit

Tenderony
maybe its her way of saying "hey, my shithead of a boyfriend........Pay some damn attention to me..........or maybe I'll take one of my many dailey offers up" :cool: