WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines London to Host 2010 Olympics

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Glad to see it wasn't the French, I mean after all that's where most of the terrorist are. Now I can only image there economy going even further down after not being the winning city.

Depending on what I am doing, I might even go to London to see the olympics. Though it's so far away still.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I wonder if the Queen will attend? I wonder if the gaurds will all wear those poofy hats?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wonder where pimpyobitch found this information: "I mean after all that's where most of the terrorist are" :confused:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
ChilianFuckFace said:
I wonder where pimpyobitch found this information: "I mean after all that's where most of the terrorist are" :confused:
It's called American Propaganda, a way of life for some.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
pimpyobitch said:
Glad to see it wasn't the French, I mean after all that's where most of the terrorist are. Now I can only image there economy going even further down after not being the winning city.

Depending on what I am doing, I might even go to London to see the olympics. Though it's so far away still.
What you just said is amazingly stupid. Stop breathing :thumbsdn:

france kicks ass.

but i'm wondering...does london have any room to host the olympics?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
especially after Chirac's comments about the English I am glad to see that London got it...

pimpyobitch said:

As far as I know, most terrorists hiding in western europe are in the netherlands and germany :thumbsup: I see them everyday, planning and plotting their evil plans.

Jung

???
Premium
pimpyobitch said:
Glad to see it wasn't the French, I mean after all that's where most of the terrorist are.
:confused:

And you know this because? Or where you just stereotyping the French for some ridiculous reason? Maybe regurgitating something you heard but didn't understand?

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
dull_bullet said:
france kicks ass.

but i'm wondering...does london have any room to host the olympics?
They are going to have it in the South of London...

It will be really good for London's blue collar industry - they're builders will be stoked... but where they are proposing is currently taken up by government (welfare) housing... so they are going to knock all of that down... i wonder what they will do with all those people.

gummi_

Tenderony
Maybe they'll be employed as labour, and when the Olympics come around maybe they'll get preference for jobs ?

keebs

Particinator
pimpyobitch said:

this is what wrong with most people! they are ignorate to whats realy going on. ALSO what is everyone problem with France? i still belive France is a great place. FRANCE DOES NOT HOST TEERORIST. and i want to see your facts to supports france "poor" economy. b/c last time i checked France is one of the strongest economies in Europe.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
well I know that France's unemployment rate is like twice that of the US... that sux...

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
I thought they got the 2012 olympics, but I could be wrong.

he meant the 2012 olympics. unless london got the winter olympics :confuse:

Why Are People So Fucking Stupid????

pimpyobitch said:

this is quite possibly the stupidest post i have ever seen.
#1 there really arent a lot of terrorists in france, largely because the terrorists dont attack france that often.
#2 the french economy is quite robust, they have higher unemployment than america because of their superior social safety net, allowing people to search for a good job after being fired, instead of being forced into some shitty, low-paying job that they hate with all their guts.
#3 the 2010 olympics are in vancouver, you fucking moron.
#4 this coundnt possibly hurt the french economy, if they got the olympics, it could help them or hurt them, but they didnt. london did.

i also find it sadly ironic that the day someone says all the terrorists are in france, a large terrorist attack is launched on london.