WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

lonely loser :(....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
you know your a lonely loser when your the last to reply in every single thread

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Zickddot said:
you know your a lonely loser when your the last to reply in every single thread
I don't get it? :bs:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
for about the past 5 minutes i was the last one in every thread

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i know how you feel...i replied to like 30 threads...and after a week only like 3 get a reply

it's like i killed all those threads by replying to them....

hmm...which gives me an idea :)

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
if i knew what u jst said I'D KICK YOUR ASS, but seeing as im to lazy to translate, your ok by me lol :thumbsup: :p

swizeguy

How dare you!?
well i guess the good thing is that when you started a no brainer and no actual point thread like this someone replied to it so your not that bad..

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Zickddot said:
if i knew what u jst said I'D KICK YOUR ASS, but seeing as im to lazy to translate, your ok by me lol :thumbsup: :p
haha...it's okay

desea el amor vivo=long live love

sorry, i just feel like this alot and you said long live the thread and this just came to mind

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah every1 donate, its the "Save me from being a complete loser that posts on wtf.com wayyyyy too much" charity....all you have to do is save me from being a loser and post some stuff for me to ramble on about, its easy just go to word association or something

i was looking at your fave movie thing, i didnt know they made an inuyasha movie, ill be sure to go to blockbuster and get it lol

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Zickddot said:
yeah every1 donate, its the "Save me from being a complete loser that posts on wtf.com wayyyyy too much" charity....all you have to do is save me from being a loser and post some stuff for me to ramble on about, its easy just go to word association or something

i was looking at your fave movie thing, i didnt know they made an inuyasha movie, ill be sure to go to blockbuster and get it lol
yea i hope to collect all the inu yasha series...one dvd at a time...or maybe even a couple at a time, who knows...

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol, does he eventually kill that guy with his guts hangin out? sry for loss of name rememberance, havent watched TV for 15 days and counting, already thinking about suicide without it lol

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i showed jungleizm. this thread SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, for we all have been the loser posting in every thread at one point

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
im gonna go to bed.....DONT FORGET ME, IM THE LOSER WITH ALL THE THREADS IN MY NAME....long live this thread....ill make sure of it

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
oops sorry..i was talking on a messenger... i pay more attention to it than other things cuz i dunno

but yea

this thread is just reeking with intellegence.

thank you, whoever started this thread.

i feel much smarter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.