lonely loser :(....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i hope to God you're being sarcastic

people who always have to have the last word usually end up getting it in forums, because other people get bored of replying. them and people who talk too much. in general. hm.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
0.o

i was just replying to Unforgiven's reply...trying to have some kinda 'good time' replying to a thread you know..

why's everyone so strict on this site now?
it used to be everyone got on everyone's nerves when people couldn't spell right...those were good times
but now it's like every post i make, i either get bad rep from it, or someone has to reply saying i'm an idiot for posting.

well...i'm not sure if my stay here is welcomed anymore, it's not like many people know me anyway...4 months and nothing..cept i admit a few good friends here who actually know how to be nice to people

are people wanting me to leave the site? cuz i'm confused...would you really kick love in the heart?

gumercules

Ultra Mega
if you're referring to me i definitely didn't mean anything like that - i try to spread my sarcasm around evenly, sorry if i pushed too much your way

Unforgiven

That Guy
Seije said:
0.o

i was just replying to Unforgiven's reply...trying to have some kinda 'good time' replying to a thread you know..

why's everyone so strict on this site now?
it used to be everyone got on everyone's nerves when people couldn't spell right...those were good times
but now it's like every post i make, i either get bad rep from it, or someone has to reply saying i'm an idiot for posting.

well...i'm not sure if my stay here is welcomed anymore, it's not like many people know me anyway...4 months and nothing..cept i admit a few good friends here who actually know how to be nice to people

are people wanting me to leave the site? cuz i'm confused...would you really kick love in the heart?

my post was sarcastic.

there's 3 things you should know about me:

never take anything i say seriously
i'm really a nice guy
never take anything i say seriously.

i don't want you to leave, seije :(

i want a cookie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.