WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Long-Distance Relationships

Okay, I'm going-out with a girl who lives about 20 miles away. I know its not really long-distance but she might as well live 100 miles away because I only have my permit right now. :mad: It will be around 3 months until I can see her whenever I want, right now I only see her twice a week usually. So I want to know if you guys think I should keep going-out with her or just end it right now.

And yes she is hot, nice ass, B cup boobs, and bit shorter than me which makes her really cute.

So what the hell should I do? :confused:

Damn, how the hell do you even make a relationship work when your so fucking far away. And so do you think I should keep my relationship going then?

yes it does... cause if you're in a place where you can drive when you turn 16, then you could go see her soon... if not, keep it if you think there's a possibility it could work... or you could take a taxi or something :p

All right man thanks for the support, I really needed to know if I was doing the right thing. I'm pissed because I don't get to see her enough, she starts getting sad because I'm unhappy, its a vicsous cycle. And she's seemed kinda depressed lately, I just don't want to hurt her. :(

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
I live in maine...

My girlfriend lives in texas...

We love each other very much...

and we never get to see each other...

Consider yourself lucky bub

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dbmott said:
I live in maine...

My girlfriend lives in texas...

We love each other very much...

and we never get to see each other...

Consider yourself lucky bub
were in maine?

Pachyderm

I really did.
I live in California and my girlfriend goes to college in Massachusetts. Last year was pretty hard and you have to be really strong and trustworthy to do it. But it worked, and this year, we'll be in the same time zone. Man, did I take the time zones for granted. Now we can talk on the same times and I have a web cam and it makes it so much better, but I think it's all worth it, cuz next year, I'll have my own apt. and we can stay there during breaks.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hey i live down by sanford maine.
But yea long distance relationships are really hard. my g/f lives close to me but all summer she has been gone to camps so it feels like a long distance thing.. it sucks but if you really like the person it is worth it in the end. my parents lived 2 hours apart form each other and now they have been married for 22 years so never know what will happen. Good Luck dude!

Tha DQ

Fuck the Atlantic
Long Distance stuff doesn't work out when you can't trust eachother, i dated this guy who lived uhm 1-2 hours away from me. Thats not real real far but we couldn't drive so we had to take train/bus...we didn't see eachother very often, i loved him though but it doesn't work out very often...

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
arrogantbastard said:
All right man thanks for the support, I really needed to know if I was doing the right thing. I'm pissed because I don't get to see her enough, she starts getting sad because I'm unhappy, its a vicsous cycle. And she's seemed kinda depressed lately, I just don't want to hurt her. :(
I know what you mean... I don't get to see my girl much at all... She only lives about 6 miles away tho. I havn't seen her in 2 weeks... I was supposed to see her today but her fucking dad said "today's not a good day".

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
god get a girl in your own town, its not hard i live like 2 miles away from my girl