WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

long know love

see there is this gurl that i mean i rlly lik but.. she likes some1 else! this is where the prob is see i mean she is so much fun and i care so much for her... she is drop dead gorgeous. i would do just about everything for her! ive know her forever i mean since 6th grade and up 2 know i have always thought somthing of her and know i wanna be more then friends with her. im not one of thse perverted fukn losers who act lik gettn gurls is easy... well guess what gurls that arnt fukn sluts are hard to get where as most guys who think gurls r easy get the slutz.. i rlly lik this gurl tho! she is in my 5th period class.. i see her everyday! what should i do?

P.S. --- i dont want no sarcastic remarks plz...

you're going to get a bunch of sarcastic remarks. try to ignore them. in fact, i can't even resist one.

Spongebobmann56 said:
ive know her forever i mean since 6th grade
so.... 1 year?

ok, that's my only sarcastic comment. have you talked to her?

correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar usage are an asset when making legible posts.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Dude, if you are 10-11 years old you're not legally permitted to visit this site and bypassed the super high-tech form we use here. :lol:

Naughty. Don't make me contact the person I know who works in the office at your Florida K-12 school who has access to the PA speaker and have her read your post!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I'm afraid my sarcastic remarks have a life of their own...

Anyways, ahh my mistake. I thought you said she was in 6th grade ahaha...

I still know someone at your school, though. :D

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
another example of posting in the wrong forum.

RELATIONSHIP... chit chat is a forum where you post about... the rain and trees or just nonesense...

moving....

(yes, kit likes a clean board.)

not trying to be mean guys.

oh...and tell her how you feel.

Spongebobmann56 said:
like i said u dumb fuks get a fukn life with ur sarcastic remarks... and for ur fukn info im 16 bitch!!
without sarcasm, life sucks. and i'm 19, but i don't act it, cause that also sucks.

shep

Local alcoholic

i have seen you post nothing 5 times?Stop posting shit you take up space :mfinger:

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
I say spill your heart out for her. And if still nothing happens I have one thing to say

HA HA.

shep

Local alcoholic
im not a jew ya shitdick,post something worthwhile ok.Don't be a snapperhead or i'll sick the dog's on that noob ass :mfinger:

shep said:
im not a jew ya shitdick,post something worthwhile ok.Don't be a snapperhead or i'll sick the dog's on that noob ass :mfinger:
I'd becareful shep, he's a HaX0r and you know them, they're some scary ass 1337 fuckers who don't know when to stop!!!!!111

Oass is trying compensation, he's trying to make up for his "lack of size" with post numbers on internet forums... now that's just sad :(

Dude, i know what ur goin' through cuz i've been there. It didn't work out for me, but I can tell u a bit about what impresses a girl.
1. open doors for them
2. compliment them
3.be nice, don't try to show off, it backfires
4. just be yourself
5. talk to her. DON'T tell her right off that u like her a lot, once she gets to know you, things will fall into place.

Well, that's my advice. Good luck!

How do you know she likes someone else? has she told you?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
exactly

dude, I know exactly what u mean, except I'm 19 and never had anyone and I've had..still had..the same feelings for someone I've known who works with me for almost 2 years, except she's already seeing someone...the only good thing I can figure is that she likes me but as long as she's got this other someone I'm not going to be a jerk and try to interfere