WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lonliness

I always tell myself "You never truly appreciate lonliness till you truly ARE alone." Who the fuck am I decieving... i've been alone most of my life... i learned to like it... learned to embrace it as my only friend. It seemed the only constant thing in my life... there's a song... a line of it goes "Tonight... i won't be alone... but you know that don't mean i'm not lonely." That's how i feel most of the time... i can be surrounded by lots of people... but this emptiness... this lonliness in me won't seem to go away. It's like a hole, waiting to be filled... I see people with their friends... doing things together... they seem happy... so i turn away. Happiness is not something i experience very often. Yes, i knew what it was once... but it's been so long i forget what it feels like. This burden of being alone weighs down on my soul... it forces everything else down below... it consumes me... it eats away at my very being... i cannot fight it... for this is who I am..................

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
wow, thas pretty deprasing. i kind of know how how u feel man, but something will come up, it has to, wat u need a g/f (so do i). you need some1 to take away this pain, agony. you need some1 to show u happiness, to show u wat u missed. continue searching ma, dont ever give up, cause when all seems lost, u just might find that special person for you

The day i find that "special someone" is the day i start believing in miracles again.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
is that sarcastic? cause if u act like that then u wont find some1, u have to beilive in urself b4 you do anything. because if u dont, well, you wont get anywhere in life. no matter how bad it is, it dont matter your life will fall apart if u dont love yourself and appreciate who you are. it doesnt take a miracle to feel that way, now does it?

for a 14 year old, you sure sound smart... and no, that <<<< is not sarcasm.

i'm just feeling a little depressed right now.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
yea i can tell, u know b4 i read the forum above about you i pictured u more as a ranter who puts peeps down alot (mostly because of ur name, and signature. gradually i realized you werent just a ranter you were average person but i dint expect you were at all emotional. now that i read your post above i understand alot more about you and it seems as tho i was wrong, that you were actually alot more like me than i thought u were (no gf, feels as tho ur alone,) well i felt like you 1 day, that there was no way i was gonna move on in life, my parents were having this big fight and i was already in a depressed mood. i felt like killing myself, thinking that this life just isnt worth living if you dont got any1 to live it with and the whole world just seems to push you down. well you see my grandpa died like a month ago b4 this incedint, and i swear to go i heard him talking to me, telling me to hold on and my life will get better, he told me that i had a important role in my life. and that moment changed my life now i no longer feel that way cause i know my life will brighten up. i just hope u will 2

hah... i generally don't let my emotions show... but some things you just gotta put down. makes me feel better.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
yea ide have to agree with u there, something u just gotta let out. and hell im not gonna flame u for it and tell you u ur a emotional pussy (like some peeps whould do got i fuking hate that) cause i feel its healthy to let out your emotions, if u keep it bundled up inside it will only result to worse things and more unhappiness