WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Look at this big ol' hoss I got between my legs.

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#1
*Edit: image removed - thread is no longer active*



So, how many of you had your mind in the gutter when you read the title of this thread? :p
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,652
1,302
387
#2
Well, Knowing you work on a horse farm, I was think Clydesdale, Belgium, Perchoen, or any other assorted draft horse.
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#3
brainwashmonkey said:
Well, Knowing you work on a horse farm, I was think Clydesdale, Belgium, Perchoen, or any other assorted draft horse.
Nope, just a lil' Appaloosa mare. :cool:
Too bad she's gone now, I got so attached to her :(
 

blw72887

Just a poster
84
0
0
#4
ferengi74656 said:
Nope, just a lil' Appaloosa mare. :cool:
Too bad she's gone now, I got so attached to her :(
Yeah that is sad, maybe you'll get attached to another one ;)
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#7
this is true because I masturbate with 2 hands and it still protrudes another 4 inches. :thumbsup:
For the blond women out there, that's 12 inches :thumbsup:
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#8
MaxPower said:
this is true because I masturbate with 2 hands and it still protrudes another 4 inches. :thumbsup:
For the blond women out there, that's 12 inches :thumbsup:
Too bad that out of the millions of people that Dr. Kinsey studdied in his lifetime the largest penis he ever found was only 10 inches. Sounds like someone's streatching the truth. I want proof. ;)
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#9
blw72887 said:
Yeah that is sad, maybe you'll get attached to another one ;)
I get attached to all of them, but she was special to me. I was the only person she was willing to cooperate with. Anybody else had a hard time working with her. It made me wonder if she'd been abused in the past...
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#10
ferengi74656 said:
Nope, just a lil' Appaloosa mare. :cool:
Too bad she's gone now, I got so attached to her :(
Is that really you? you kind of look like a ferengi. ;) I wish I had horses. I lived on a ranch as a kid, but now, no ranch, no anilmals.
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#11
dustinzgirl said:
Is that really you? you kind of look like a ferengi. ;) I wish I had horses. I lived on a ranch as a kid, but now, no ranch, no anilmals.
Yep, that's me.
That musta been cool growin up on a ranch... I grew up in a trailer park... I hated every moment of my childhood... but that's a tale for another day.
 
3,050
0
0
#12
i grew up with horses, it was cool and a pain, lots of work, my cuz bought one that wasen't ridden for ever and was neglected, we had to rebreak it :(
 

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
1,086
0
0
#13
MaxPower said:
this is true because I masturbate with 2 hands and it still protrudes another 4 inches. :thumbsup:
For the blond women out there, that's 12 inches :thumbsup:
1st, yes i had my mind in the gutter when i decided to check this thread out...
2nd, max please provide a pic as evidence (mag & i will be oogling it)
3rd, purdy horse. i love em.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#14
gurlgonewild said:
1st, yes i had my mind in the gutter when i decided to check this thread out...
2nd, max please provide a pic as evidence (mag & i will be oogling it)
1st:That's not really him.. Derr!! That's Jarred from Subway.
2nd: Max has plenty of pics of 12in wangs, but none are his.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#15
Nymphchick said:
i grew up with horses, it was cool and a pain, lots of work, my cuz bought one that wasen't ridden for ever and was neglected, we had to rebreak it :(
Lots of hard work!



gurlgonewild said:
1st, yes i had my mind in the gutter when i decided to check this thread out...
2nd, max please provide a pic as evidence (mag & i will be oogling it)
3rd, purdy horse. i love em.
Check your PM's
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#16
MaxPower said:
Lots of hard work!
Not to mention dangerous... I've already managed to get my feet stepped on numerous times... one of those times the whole top of my foot turned black. I've been kicked at, bitten, knocked down, squashed against walls, bucked, got a black eye twice from the same horse in this post, was cleanin a horse's back foot the other day and he kicked, knocking me down and popping my shoulder out of place (THAT hurt like a bitch) and he stepped on my hand before I could stand back up, had another horse kick at one I was riding one time, and was stuck in the middle of them fighting....

You gotta REALLY love these animals to be willing to put up with all this...
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#18
Bullshyt said:
a 12 gauge shotgun might help as well.
It's probably best I DON'T have access to one of those.... If I did, it would soon be DUMBASS season anywhere I went...



.....oh, and nothing could compel me to kill/injure/otherwise harm a horse.
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#20
Bullshyt said:
Oh, there won't be any harming horses, only people. :thumbsup:
Yep.

It should be legal to hunt dumbasses. I mean, it's not like they're an endangered species. They're flourishing, Hell I encounter at least 3 or 4 every single day! We need to control the over-population, don't you think? :cool: