WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lookin for love??

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
GAURANTEED FUCK!

Finally all you loser's and non loser's can finally bag a chick or an hombre!
This is pretty much a sure shot! They need you more than you need them, or maybe not!

Me Im taken or I'd be on it like flies on shit!

CLIKEDY CLIK! :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Shit, I should put my brothers name in there. He only has 4 yrs left in the state pen, Im sure some girls would want him!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Hi, I'm looking for a male companion, someone to correspond with while incarcerated. Someone who will help me do my time and be here for me. Someone whose intelligent, good sense of humor and good hearted. Someone that maybe I can start a relationship with and if your the right man take it to the world upon my release
Oops sory that was a guy.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I'm sure most of those guys in the prisons would be much obliged for you to drop the soap, over and over and over again.