WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Looking for new bands similar to the ones you already listen to?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
http://www.pandora.com/

You enter a band name of one of your favorite artists, and it turns out with songs similar to those sung by the band you entered... This is an awesome tool if you're getting bored with your playlist... :thumbsup:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
that's funny..
i put in royal trux and in the first 6 matches, 3 were royal trux..
i tried fushitsusha and it told me they didn't exist..
i gave up..

i guess it's great (if you didn't manage a record store in london for years).. :(

Boycott

Soul Doubt
If you managed a record store, I'm guessing you wouldn't need a tool like this to help you find music :p

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boycott said:
If you managed a record store, I'm guessing you wouldn't need a tool like this to help you find music :p
true.. but it was fun anyway, i'll try it again again later..

i'd love to find some new music..

would be cool if you could put in two artists and ask for the median.. eg. what is the exact median between john fahey and dj die?

cool tool.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
hmm... I think it told me what was similar between NOFX and some other band ... I'm not sure how to make it do it again though