WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

looking for voice actors!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I am looking for sevreal voice actors for my new movie, sonic paintball. It will include the following charicters:

Sonic
male 16-19 years of age.

you should know who sonic is. i'm not looking for the anime sonic, I'm looking for a more mature sounding voice. will have mainly one or two line parts. Many accounts of swearing and screaming.

Tails
male 8-10 years of age.

a young child, possibilly female voice? will have many longer speaking parts.

Paintball Ref
male of female

The ref of the feild, a minor part. no more than 15 lines total.

various other players
male and female, about 3 total

other players, mainly one liners, such as "i'm out" or "go,go,go"

to audition: please send me a e-mail clip with the following lines for the charicter you wish to audtion for.

Sonic:
Hey tails, does that "P" stand for Prowler?

Oh, tails, you are going to die.

The princess is in another castle?!?! Screw that, lets go play some paintball!

I know, I'll get out my [pause] Mega Machine gun [Manical laugh]

Tails:
No sonic, it stands for paintball bomb!

I got a spyder Imagine with a new barrel, and I got the trigger modded so I could shoot at 16 balls per second and then I got a new hopper so I wouldnt chop balls and... Guys! Wait up!

Sonic, you're going down!

Ref:

Okay, the rules are pretty simple, you try to get the other teams flag be shooting the other team's players with your guns. if you are hit, you are out. Simple, eh? well the game starts in 3, 2, 1, Go Go Go!

other players:
I'm Out

I need some paint!

Help me!

E-mail me at billybobjoebob13@gmail.com and I'll get back to you.
This is by far the biggest movie I've worked on so far. If you get in the movie, you will receve all the credit you want. (name in credits, link on my website, ect...)

Boycott

Soul Doubt
i'm up for it too... humm... too lazy though ;) PM me if you really need someone for this... I could fecking own as a "mature sonic"

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have a really deep voice, and i'm within the 16-19 range. Woo.
:thumbsup:

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
E-mail me, and I'll get back to you. I'm looking at a few potental sonic and ref actors, but they are pretty weak, so keep sending them in. Tails and co. are still wide open, so kepp sending them in!

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
I could probly play as a badass villian, not to good as the good guy with my voice.