Looking through the trash

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I was looking at my trash can, which recently had some old candy that I tossed in there. It reminded me of that one time in Jr High when some kid thought it would be funny to smash a piece of gum in my science book. I instantly regretted not protecting my book, because now it would cost a lot of money to replace it. I didn't have much allowance money, and I knew my parents would be pissed off. I didn't tell my teacher about the book until the end of the school year, when I had to give the book back. I was a little worried when I handed it over to her. She was disgusted at the giant piece of gum smashed within the pages, but for some reason told me it would only cost $3. I easily paid the money and stayed out of trouble. Thanks for reading my pointless story.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I had to go through the trash the other day to find the individually packaged single screw that supposedly came with with the cover plate I had just unwrapped. There was nothing but old packaging in the can, but damn it took forever.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
I recently threw out two syringes of gallium. Not sure how. I knew the package from China came with three. But I took one out, then somehow threw out the packaging. Later realized the other two syringes were in it. 🙄

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I recently threw out two syringes of gallium. Not sure how. I knew the package from China came with three. But I took one out, then somehow threw out the packaging. Later realized the other two syringes were in it. 🙄
I actually have done something like that before,
used them to do this type of shit when im feeling creative.