WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Looking through the trash

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I was looking at my trash can, which recently had some old candy that I tossed in there. It reminded me of that one time in Jr High when some kid thought it would be funny to smash a piece of gum in my science book. I instantly regretted not protecting my book, because now it would cost a lot of money to replace it. I didn't have much allowance money, and I knew my parents would be pissed off. I didn't tell my teacher about the book until the end of the school year, when I had to give the book back. I was a little worried when I handed it over to her. She was disgusted at the giant piece of gum smashed within the pages, but for some reason told me it would only cost $3. I easily paid the money and stayed out of trouble. Thanks for reading my pointless story.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I had to go through the trash the other day to find the individually packaged single screw that supposedly came with with the cover plate I had just unwrapped. There was nothing but old packaging in the can, but damn it took forever.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
I recently threw out two syringes of gallium. Not sure how. I knew the package from China came with three. But I took one out, then somehow threw out the packaging. Later realized the other two syringes were in it. 🙄

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I recently threw out two syringes of gallium. Not sure how. I knew the package from China came with three. But I took one out, then somehow threw out the packaging. Later realized the other two syringes were in it. 🙄
I actually have done something like that before,
used them to do this type of shit when im feeling creative.