WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Loser's

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
What's the deal with'em. Every family's got a few, but it seems like mine has a few more than the average? I got this uncle that belongs on the FUCKTARD list! 40 years of age and not a thing goin for him.... Hooked on meth, can't hold a job, and co dependent like a MOFO! Dude is always rippen off the state with these bogus work-mans comp claims cuz he don't wanna work! So he lays around (not at my pad) smokin meth allday and bitches that he cannot work. So meanwhile I bust my ass to make a buck and listen to him tell me about his big settlement and that he's gonna get paid big cuz he was hurt on the job! WTF!

Then I got this slut bag cousin that pops out kids like fuckin rabbits! Bitch has 4 kids (girls) that she cannot support.....So she gets welfare for layin on her back....and I know shes a fuckin addict too, but I stay out, ain't worth it....What pisses me off the most is the fact that the family runs to her aid, and she fucks'em all every time! and they never learn! MORONS!

Maybe I'm jealous? I work hard to have what I want and the thing my family needs. My kid gets what he needs and what he wants, and I make sure of it. I could never ask my family for help. That would be humiliating and degrading! We all need some help at sometime but to what extent...!

I had it fucked when I was a kid and thats what motivates me today!

So any one else got some fucktards in the fam! Come on I know they are out there. :feedback:

Invalid

Clitpickle
I have two. My uncle joe in and out of prison, homeless and other stuff we see him about once a year when he picks up his mail.

My sister is the other. steals my stuff, tries to take my car, 23 living at home, alcoholic, pops pain pills like candy, no drivers license due to 5 DUIs and possession of drug parophenilia(spelling?). Bad choice of "friends" who steal stuff and do illegal stuff go figure.

They sure are winners.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i don't have any fucktards in my family but my aunt has five kids
(1 kid 10yo, 2+3 twin 7yo, 4+5 twin 5yo).........is basicly on one income.....and goes to nursing school to get a degree.................so that about it

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've got a few, but some more so than the others.

First and foremost is my Uncle Mike. He didn't move out of his parent's house until he was 45, he drives a shit-box of a car, and now lives three blocks away from his parent's house, in a tiny apartment. He's a teacher's assistant at the high school... and guess who he's assisting? Why, his mom, who's a teacher there. He smokes crack with the little money he makes.

Secondly, there's both of my aunts. They're both addicted to heroin, they all have shitty careers (one's a hair stylist at Super Cuts, and one's a dessert chef who got offered her own T.V. show and declined, and is now out of a job). And when I said they're all addicted to heroin, I was serious. These people have wicked habits.

There's my other uncle (one of eight), Robert. He joined the military when he was fresh out of highschool, wrenched his back, and has been on welfare ever since. He's 47.

And then, of course, there's my dad. A drug dealer, smokes more weed than most could fathom, an alchoholic, a physical abuser, and a "Sex-addict."

We're winners :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
TwisT said:
What's the deal with'em. Every family's got a few, but it seems like mine has a few more than the average? I got this uncle that belongs on the FUCKTARD list! 40 years of age and not a thing goin for him.... Hooked on meth, can't hold a job, and co dependent like a MOFO! Dude is always rippen off the state with these bogus work-mans comp claims cuz he don't wanna work! So he lays around (not at my pad) smokin meth allday and bitches that he cannot work. So meanwhile I bust my ass to make a buck and listen to him tell me about his big settlement and that he's gonna get paid big cuz he was hurt on the job! WTF!
I think your uncle broke into The_DEA's car. Maybe he'll give you a reward.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MaxPower said:
I think your uncle broke into The_DEA's car. Maybe he'll give you a reward.
You think he can Identify his crack? Cuz this dude sports plumber butt like it's goin out of style! and thats all you would see hangin out the trunk of a DEA's car at 3 a.m.! :yikes: :moon:

Descent

Hella Constipated
No, I have no fucktards either. I'm just your average middle class white boy.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
sometimes familys can really suck

Pachyderm

I really did.
Not to be off topic here, but I am.. Did anyone notice the title "Loser's". It has an apostrophe at the end, which implies ownership... OWNership?
Dude.. Just losers.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Pachyderm said:
Not to be off topic here, but I am.. Did anyone notice the title "Loser's". It has an apostrophe at the end, which implies ownership... OWNership?
Dude.. Just losers.
:offtopic:Can you spell check my post too!

who fuckin cares?...................But U.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
TwisT said:

Then I got this slut bag cousin that pops out kids like fuckin rabbits! Bitch has 4 kids (girls) that she cannot support.....So she gets welfare for layin on her back....and I know shes a fuckin addict too, but I stay out, ain't worth it....What pisses me off the most is the fact that the family runs to her aid, and she fucks'em all every time! and they never learn! MORONS!

Maybe I'm jealous? I work hard to have what I want and the thing my family needs. My kid gets what he needs and what he wants, and I make sure of it. I could never ask my family for help. That would be humiliating and degrading! We all need some help at sometime but to what extent...!

I had it fucked when I was a kid and thats what motivates me today!

So any one else got some fucktards in the fam! Come on I know they are out there. :feedback:

I can relate, I have an uncle who thrives on looking for car accidents which he can weasle money from. But it's a double deal ,see when he "gets hurt" lol he needs pain meds which in turn get him addicted so not only is this motherfucker a danger on the road but i'd say about 80% of the time he's fucked up on some kind of pain meds!!!! Not all of the time he does this see he cant drive all fucked up when he goes to the crack corner lookin for rock!

Up yours uncle Jim :mfinger: :D

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Pachyderm said:
Dude.. Just losers.
J'ust 'a wild gues's, I think everyone' who' read' the' topic notice'd the apostrophe. lol who cares.''''
to' be' a' noob' or' not' to' be' noob' now' thats' the' fuckin' question'.... :D ''''''

all hail the apostrophe' :)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah I have some bitch cousins, all my relatives are hicks besides one family out in Oregon..

M1DG3T

Who are you to change me?
No what u mean my brother a looser... ps .........................must get in arcade :D :cool: :sword: or i kill u

Pachyderm

I really did.
Sorry guys, but it's just a gross mistake that morons sometimes make. It perturbs me, in fact, it's in my list of annoyances on a thread somewhere in this forum. I know you're quick to pick at things that irritate you, so why can't I?