WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

losing my mind..........what should i do?

Alright so heres whats up. I have been talking to this girl for about 5 months now and I love her to death, she says she loves me too. However, she did have a boyfriend, then she dumped him a few days ago, and ever since then she hasnt really talked to me again. Everyone says that she likes me and me alone, but I have this one friend who is on my paintball team who has like every class with her in school, and he talks to her more than I do now. The other day she told me that she had to go to her moms house and what she ended up doing was calling this guy and talking to him for 3 hours (while he was at my fucking house). I've asked her out like a billion times and she has said yes, however she has to talk to her father first to see if it is ok, i dont know if thats just some delay tactic or what. Now when she talks to me its like talking to myself and she doesnt even look at me during school anymore. So Im losing my mind, I dont know if she likes me or likes this other guy and doesnt want to hurt my feelings, and i dont want to lose what we have together, while at the same time what we do have seems to be dwindling away day by day. What should i do, should i just say fuck it all its all in my head, or should i just confront her and be told something that i dont know to be true. It really tears me to shreads but i would trust what she says without a doubt. All i do know is that if she has been lieing to me i dont think i will ever talk to her again, and i will beat the shit out of this other guy until he has no fronts at all.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Chill out shit happens and you wern't with her in the first place. She's not your's you can't control her. There will be other girls be happy with what you got.

well, that was about the gayest help ive ever had given to me before. For the rest of you out there just save the fucking time and dont post anything as dumb as that. and no im not trying to be a control freak but if you care about someone as much as i care about this girl and she just walks out on you, you would fucking lose it just like i would.

If she's trying to ignore you, and find excuses as to why you guys can't talk, then you might just need to lay off of talking to her for a bit.

Perhap dumping her boyfriend for someone else, is playing with her conscience.

You've got to be patient with this one. See if she comes back to you, after you ignore her. If she doesn't then she's done with you.

It sounds cold-blooded, and I'm sorry. That's how things go sometimes.

i tried that one time and she did come back to me, in fact i did it twice, but the second time it was on accident. and the first time i made her cry without knowing it. and its not so much as we talk too much, its that we dont talk enough, like somedays, such as today, not even a word. but thanks anyway

btw it did feel cold blooded, i felt like going into a black neighborhood and yelling the n bomb just so that i could feel somewhat pain that she did.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
She could just be broken up after the break up. She may need time. It could be a million things. My best advice is to just talk to her, ask HER what the deal is. Do you wanna go out for real? Is it too soon since your breakup? Then let her know how you feel and then move the fuck on. She says yes, Great! She gives you any other answer, just back off and look around for someone else. I know it sounds like shitty advice, I know it does. But I can't help but to imagine all the girls you could be missing who would really like you, and not play you, and you're moping over some girl who didn't even date you?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Why wouldn't you put the ball into her court, tell her to call you if she needs anything. Make yourself available, but don't pressure her to do anything. Make yourself be known without laying it all out like a blubbering fool. Play it cool. No one wants a weiner.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
JLXC said:
Do you wanna go out for real? Is it too soon since your breakup?

Wat eva u do, Dont feed her excuses she can use, come strait out nand say, "whats with the puttin off, do ya like me or not!?" If the answers no, leave it and move on. If yes, then ask her the questions like why the excuses.

or not. i am striaght forward with her, its just that alot of the time she will give me the all time famous "i dunno" and there really isnt anything you can do about that. However, i think that she is just nervous about talking to me in person, cuz over the phone or on the computer she will say just about anything. Ya know what i think i just figured it out. Well im off to see whats up, and fuck you whoever you were telling me to just move on, its dumbasses like you who end up with noone at all in the end, cuz your to damn busy looking for someone who will just be all over you all the time and respect your every word without having an opinion of their own.
if you dont get that either do i. but i dont feel like erasin it so o well

bnccoder

Postaholic
If she was in love with you as you say she would have dumped her old b/f strait up. You got led along like ducks on a string and you happliy quacked away.

ok, so heres what new

Yesterday i was on the computer and this name pops up on my buddy list, and im like wtf, whos this. So i IM it and it turns out to be the guy that the girl that ive been talking to used to date. Apparently she wants to go back out with him, and doesnt want to be with me anymore. However, she everytime I have asked her to go out has always said yes but still has to talk to her father to see if it is ok and whenever we do talk it appears that she is very interested in me as i am her. I dont know exactly whats going on with her and him, i do know however that he isnt bullshitting for those of you who think that he would be cuz he had evidence that he wasnt lieing. She has not clue that I know what i know, but ill keep you posted as soon as i find out. Also she has this friend who is on my paintball team that she talks to and stuff, and i think he knows whats going on. And if he does know whats going on and hasnt told me because he claims to be my friend and all, Im going to kick his ass. and not just once.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
It seems like you want to be with her but she isn't ready for that right now. I would suggest you give her some space. Don't hang on her every word and move. From what I'm reading, you're totally obsessing over her and that isn't healthy for you. Back off a bit and let it play out a little. If it's meant to be, it will be whether now or in the future. In the meantime have some fun. See other people, get some perspective. Don't put things on hold for her, work on you.

P.S. She doesn't seem like she has a clue as to what she's doing. She needs to figure shit out as well. You pushing her will only complicate things.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
dude, you don't want to be the rebound guy anyways so let her be. it sounds like she's dodging you, maybe she doesn't want to be in a relationship? besides, if she did break up w/ him to be w/ you how comforting can that be? (you'll always wonder when it'll be your turn). things will work out for the best, let it happen.

i thought about the whole when would it be my turn thing but really she didnt just do that bc of me, she did it cuz they really didnt even ever speak to each other. Like a distant relationship in the same town

news update

now this girl says that she did talk to her father and didnt tell me until i finally anoyed her to the point to where she told me, and he said no, cuz he doesnt know me. However she never told me that her father doesnt know her old boyfriend and so forth so im think im being lied to. And then i heard just recently that this guy, smokes pot, lies to her, uses and abuses her. and this is where is say, if i ever see this guy, its going to be immediate ass kicking on sight. Myself on the other hand does nothing like him. O man im just so damn disappointed in this girl right now, and sad that she kept all this stuff from me. Its about time to find out some answers........... ill keep you all updated

Yeah talk to her man. But not ina confrontable manner. Just tell her that you lost peace when you met her and you need an answer to settle down. If it is no or yes it will make you feel better, tell her you can not go on right now, anything solid she will say will make you feel better. If there is no clear answer, grin at her face and run away.

thanx for posting in here, i almost forgot to update everyone. Well as it turns out she did like this other guy, it just so happened to be the guy that she fell in love with, and everyone knows that a first love is hard to get over. Surprise, she got over him and decided that things just wouldn't be the same if they were together, however, me being the dumbass to think to quick and respond to fast, made a mistake. I got a little conceited. I never thought how she was feeling really, i was just too concerned with my own well being that i forgot about all the stress that she must of been going through, so i e-mailed her something that i regret and she returned it with a i choose to be with no one at the current time. But i think that she might still wanna go out, just take a break for now, ya know. Im gunna try to talk to her tommorow about it, just taking it day by day, little by little. I think that things are looking up though. ill keep you updated everyone

btw i like that name, not your enemy

Well, its FINALLY done. the girl likes me and i like her. we are together, she just went against her fathers wishes and all disputes have been settled, things are finally on track and i can chill the fuck out.

Congrats. The harder work you go through to get a relationship the more it will mean.