WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lost freedom

magnolia

Postaholic
I go back to school on Tuesday. :cry: I'm not ready to end the summer, nor do I feel ready to be in a class with ppl who are much older than me. I'm afraid, nervous, and unprepared. And I'm not looking forward to leaving at 7:30 each morning just to drive for 20 min. in order to get to class on time. Well, at least I'll get a year of college out of the way before I even graduate High School. (I'm in a program where my High School pays for my college classes. It's pretty cool. I'll get in a year for free and be out of school early.) I just feel so immature. I don't feel ready even though I thought I was. I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea, school is LAME, however i will sleep in an extra 20 minutes or so each day just for you....yea...cant say ill enjoy sleeping in...but ill try my best

magnolia

Postaholic
haha, well, thank you. I appreciate that very much. :p

ferengi

Yay fire!
I start college at the beginning of september. It's really gonna suck because I'll be 150 miles away from anyone I know, and I'll be solely responsible for all my bills. I sorta know how you feel.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
magnolia said:
I go back to school on Tuesday. :cry: I'm not ready to end the summer, nor do I feel ready to be in a class with ppl who are much older than me. I'm afraid, nervous, and unprepared. And I'm not looking forward to leaving at 7:30 each morning just to drive for 20 min. in order to get to class on time. Well, at least I'll get a year of college out of the way before I even graduate High School. (I'm in a program where my High School pays for my college classes. It's pretty cool. I'll get in a year for free and be out of school early.) I just feel so immature. I don't feel ready even though I thought I was. I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
I am so glad that I am done with school for now. I am waiting a year then I am going to take some computer classes at a community college unless I can come up with some good money to go to a real good college to take computer classes.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i got screwed over from accidentally backing into my friend's car...so my college money for the quarter goes towards his repair =(
so now i gotta wait til winter to go again...that's only also if I get this job in a week to actually get money again

but hey good luck in school maggie...it's good to learn, and get a nice job...wish i got a program to pay for my college, i'm paying everything myself and it's a real drag to work like hell and go to college...no time to study.., i've never studied in my life, lol...and i always get a or b average
g'luck `~seije~` ^_^ future should only get better

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
School isn't that bad, in all seriousness (at least recently). I'm actually having a lot of fun... I see all my friends at school every day, rather than just seeing some of them some of the time. Iunno, but school is much more... conveinent (?) than just a bigass party for about 3,000 people.