WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lost in his eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Woolstrum

Fresh Meat
To my son Blade I love you I am lost in your eyes you do not see me you have been kept from me for 13 yrs by lies. I am only asking for a chance meeting a dream beyond the measurement of dreams I get to look you in your eyes. I want to stare into each other's eyes so you can not hear but see the truth of my words. I am far from perfect but I am not the monster you have been led to believe I am just a dad that made mistakes along the way and I am sorry for not fighting harder I'm sorry I was weak and felt defeated with no reason to try. I have failed you in that I did not show how much i love you and what I should of done. I hang my head and beg you to forgive me allow me a chance to be your real dad and teach you our family and your brothers are firing to meet you

• 1Sad
Reactions: ib4
Status
Not open for further replies.