WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lost my credit card

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
God dammit!

I was at the store this afternoon buying shit, and I gave the cashier my credit card. He gave it back along with the receipt. When I went to go pay for gas, I realized my credit card and receipt was missing. I repeatedly checked my pockets and checked all in my car for them, but they disappeared. I went back to the cashier and asked if I left it there, and he said no. Nobody left anything at the register.

I got distracted earlier looking up an address on my phone, and that's when I most likely dropped them somewhere. Thankfully I had some cash in my wallet to pay for the gas. Sigh... now I have to cancel my credit card and request a new one.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Sucks to be you. By the way, what's your zip code, mother's maiden name and your first school?

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I was in a hurry, got my cash and left my ATM card in the machine. After a couple worried phone calls later, it turns out the card got sucked back into the machine and it's a somewhat common occurrence . All was well, as the bank had my card and I just had to show proof of ID and my account number to get it back. The bank teller and I had an entertaining discussion about how I felt like a dumbass.

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
I was in a hurry, got my cash and left my ATM card in the machine. After a couple worried phone calls later, it turns out the card got sucked back into the machine and it's a somewhat common occurrence . All was well, as the bank had my card and I just had to show proof of ID and my account number to get it back. The bank teller and I had an entertaining discussion about how I felt like a dumbass.
Just about every time I leave the ATM, I'm afraid I left my account open so people can get money out. Even though it always stops and asks for the card again if I want to do something else. I'm paranoid.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
The bank ATM's I frequent gives you back your card before your cash. You won't forget your cash... It's obviously the only reason you're there in the first place.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
This has happened to me twice. I liked the old ATMs that you just slid your card by the reader and never let go of it.

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
A few days ago I lost my wallet and started panicking. Turns out it just fell out of my coat pocket and was in my car.

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
Uh . If that is a fact why doesn’t the guy just take his phone back? Seems pretty simple.
I know, right? He told me that so and so stole his phone and told me to go confront him, but I had no idea who he was talking about. He should have got the phone back himself.

Crazizniac

Particinator
People are so afraid of confrontation that they allow bad behavior. Or they get run over long enough that they snap. Like fucking Jung.