WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lost?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It was strange and eerie. The idea for the lock was cool.

:thumbsup: Although I don't like the ending.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Doesn't seem like i can do it :(
I keep going around the house... and that's as far as i get :confused:

Eat_my_nuttz

The Man You Love To Hate.
This is pretty cool. I just hope it ends. Ever play the mystery of time and space? 12 brain twisting puzzles, and when you finnally get to the end.... Sorry the game incomplete.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Icarus said:
It was strange and eerie. The idea for the lock was cool.

:thumbsup: Although I don't like the ending.
ok how did you unlock the DOOR...

Sigh

creep

skandalous allstar
Eat_my_nuttz said:
This is pretty cool. I just hope it ends. Ever play the mystery of time and space? 12 brain twisting puzzles, and when you finnally get to the end.... Sorry the game incomplete.
the full versions out now.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
im confused... im not quite sure what im supposed to be doing here. Am I solving the murder of this guy? Can someone give me a clue or somethin?

EDIT: SOmehow, I won. I don't know how, but a cassette tape told me to open my mind. I'm reading the story now.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
the story is laaaaaame

but kitana - there's a secret button

#11 on the clock

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I would have told you, but Gumers beat me to it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I knew it had to do with the clock

But how is that between 1 and 1

That is creepy.

wish i could make out what the tapes says

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Okay... I just can't seem to do this...It's driving me nuts...I'm probably goona kick myself when i figure it out?????... Any clues? :confused:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
kit> i'm pretty sure it's something played backwards... it would be a pain in the butt, but you could probably record it and reverse it..