WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Love...? Bullshit...!

Am I the only one on this planet who says that love is a bunch of bullshit...? Because my friends are all saying that they are in 'love' AFTER a break so they try SO hard to get back with there ex-spouse. It is pathetic, but the thing that kills me is when him/her get back with there ex- and they are all 'i love you, i love you too' I mean FUCK you are in FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL.. Now tell me if I am wrong but love doesnt happen until what... marrage or after high school when you are mature. Now I dont have much room to talk becuase I am only a freshman but I am not going to tell my girlfriend that 'i love her' because it ruins a relationship. It changes EVERYTHING! Makes the guy vonerable and makes the chick even more domanate than she already is. I mean I like her A LOT and want to be with her for a long while but, I am not going to tell her that I love her..

Now I might be screwed in a while anyway becuase she is a sophomore :thumbsdn: . But I will keep my cool and not freak. :thumbsup:

Now back to the 'love' conversation... All around I hear 'i love you' and it makes me laugh because then it's, 'i hate you'. NOW THERE IS A WTF??? RIGHT THERE.

Now thats why I say love is bullshit until you have matured enough to know what it means. And I have still yet to encountered TRUE LOVE so some of you might think i am crazy or stupid but I beleive that I will know when I find it..

Thanks for listening to me rant..

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Girls.suck said:
Am I the only one on this planet who uses a royal blue font?
Yes, and it's annoying as hell to read it

GottaHurt said:
Yes, and it's annoying as hell to read it
Well thanks for you honesty but I dont think that was the reply I was looking for...? lol

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeyeyeyeyeyey

well yes that was stupid a waste of ur time

is that a good response :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Girls.suck said:
Well thanks for you honesty but I dont think that was the reply I was looking for...? lol
Thanks for the font change.

You're on the right track on the subject of love. It just happens, there's really no explanation, you don't always get to choose who you fall in love with either, sometimes that just happens too.

Most teenagers or high schoolers confuse love with infatuation.
If you have a g/f or b/f in school, that's fine, but stay focused on the prize, your education and your future...

GottaHurt said:
Thanks for the font change.

You're on the right track on the subject of love. It just happens, there's really no explanation, you don't always get to choose who you fall in love with either, sometimes that just happens too.

Most teenagers or high schoolers confuse love with infatuation.
If you have a g/f or b/f in school, that's fine, but stay focused on the prize, your education and your future...
Yeah, thanks man. I just wanted to know how other people thought about that subject.. I have no one to love other then my family so I dont say it even as a joke around thing.. :)

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Girls.suck said:
Am I the only one on this planet who says that love is a bunch of bullshit...? Because my friends are all saying that they are in 'love' AFTER a break so they try SO hard to get back with there ex-spouse. It is pathetic, but the thing that kills me is when him/her get back with there ex- and they are all 'i love you, i love you too' I mean FUCK you are in FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL.. Now tell me if I am wrong but love doesnt happen until what... marrage or after high school when you are mature. Now I dont have much room to talk becuase I am only a freshman but I am not going to tell my girlfriend that 'i love her' because it ruins a relationship. It changes EVERYTHING! Makes the guy vonerable and makes the chick even more domanate than she already is. I mean I like her A LOT and want to be with her for a long while but, I am not going to tell her that I love her..

Now I might be screwed in a while anyway becuase she is a sophomore :thumbsdn: . But I will keep my cool and not freak. :thumbsup:

Now back to the 'love' conversation... All around I hear 'i love you' and it makes me laugh because then it's, 'i hate you'. NOW THERE IS A WTF??? RIGHT THERE.

Now thats why I say love is bullshit until you have matured enough to know what it means. And I have still yet to encountered TRUE LOVE so some of you might think i am crazy or stupid but I beleive that I will know when I find it..

Thanks for listening to me rant..
Um, well... I'm 15 and almost a sophmore. And I've been in love twice. Once with my ex which I was with for 4 months. And I love my current girlfriend even more, we've been together 5 months and we're doing really good :) Love can happen at any age around 7th grade and up. Just depends on the people, and you. If you don't think I'm in love with my girlfriend I can describe what I feel about her to you...

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
GottaHurt said:
You're exactly right. This is a quote I've come across that is extremely true:
Your heart has it's own brain, it does what it wants, wether you like it or not. Your heart loves who it wants to love, even if you don't want it to.

That's happened to me before...

get a girlfriend and your wallet instantly shrinks... funny how that works

Love - A terrible, horrible infectious disease of the mind, that is falsely portrayed as wonderful by most ignorant individuals. It weakens one, allowing them to be easily manipulated, and eventually leads to nothing but pain and suffering.

When I fell in love with her, I was happy for the first time in my life... Until she tore my still-beating, bloody, dripping heart from my chest cavity, threw it to the ground with all of her might, and then stomped it into a fine paste. Now I am worse off than before. Avoid love like the plague that it is, children. - urbandictionary - love

zigz

mediocre man
love generates the most euphoric, and painful feelings.

people that dont respect, care and generally be considerate to their other half feel the pain more often.

think about it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
wormstrangler said:
Love - A terrible, horrible infectious disease of the mind, that is falsely portrayed as wonderful by most ignorant individuals. It weakens one, allowing them to be easily manipulated, and eventually leads to nothing but pain and suffering.

When I fell in love with her, I was happy for the first time in my life... Until she tore my still-beating, bloody, dripping heart from my chest cavity, threw it to the ground with all of her might, and then stomped it into a fine paste. Now I am worse off than before. Avoid love like the plague that it is, children. - urbandictionary - love
I use to be like you, I was a scared little goth girl to afraid to live, untill my husband show me what it means to be alive. Sure I have my fears and i doubt myself now and then but in the end it was worth it.

Did his love hurt at times, Yes, Was it worth it, Yes....

I think you need to go to your local comic book store and buy "Lucifer's Halo" by Joseph Michael Linsner

or order it off the dude site at www.linsner.com

Why cause it a kick ass comic, deals with your lil rant here and where else are you going to read a comic where someone slices off the hand of god..

_Kitana_ said:
I use to be like you, I was a scared little goth girl to afraid to live, untill my husband show me what it means to be alive. Sure I have my fears and i doubt myself now and then but in the end... but it was worth it.
You use to be a guy?!? :p

It's nice that you're worrying about me, but really, I'm fine. Someones cheated on me, but that's as worse as my relationships go.

I like taking the negative approach on the outside even though I'm pretty damned satisfied on the inside :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
wormstrangler said:
You use to be a guy?!? :p

It's nice that you're worrying about me, but really, I'm fine. Someones cheated on me, but that's as worse as my relationships go.

I like taking the negative approach on the outside even though I'm pretty damned satisfied on the inside :)

It depends on how far the cheating went, how long you been in the relationship and if the person truly regrets it if its worth staying in

zigz

mediocre man
i cant ever imagine myself cheating on someone.

id hate myself forever if i did.

im falling in love with a girl at the moment, and i dont even consider any other girl. the thought makes me sick.

_Kitana_ said:
It depends on how far the cheating went, how long you been in the relationship and if the person truly regrets it if its worth staying in
We're still friends(kinda). And it seems she's trying to get back with me right now. Position of power is good :cool:

I got to say, the whole thing gave me a whole new outlook. I've promised to never cheat on anyone and to never help someone cheat. It's just fucked.

wormstrangler said:

DAMN RIGHT that is what I wanted to here. I would say Amen but i dont believe in that stuff.

wormstrangler said:
I know how that feels... except the stomping part

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
when the water is cold ur wang shrinksfunny how that worksyyyyyy