WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Love: scary word

So last night my guy not my bf of a year were fooling around pretty heavy when I said I love you to him We were both pretty drunk so it realllly turned him on but he said he couldn't say it back cause he didn't know if he meant it which I'm fine with . But I'm scared that hes going to scared and end itwith me :(

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
I'm confused...your guy but not your bf of a year? are you cheating? or IS your guy your bf of less than a year?

Eitherway, putting asside that confusion, saying I love you shouldn't scare someone away as long as they know you aren't expecting to hear it back until they are ready. Don't ask too many questions about it and don't worry about it. If he seems vervous about it and anxious around you, go ahead and ask why and if it's because of what you said to him that night. If so, then reassure him it's ok with you if he's not ready to return the feeling, but if he doesn't feel it ever or is sure he does feel love for you, he needs to speak up at some point. At least that's what I'd say.

Hes one of those stupid guys that are afraid of commitment so we've been seeing eachother for last year not seeing anyone else well i hope hes not lol ..... But he says he doesn't want a gf

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
In that case, you're not going to be any more than a fuck buddy to him.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.

How easy is it to put two and two together here?

"He says I'm more, but he doesn't want a girlfriend."

He sees you as an easy lay.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I think the dude just wants to goods without any struggles. He wants a friend and a fuck, and very seldom do those come in the same package without strings attached.

In any case, just don't act any different or start hinting like you want to "take it to the next level" and he won't freak out. :happysad:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I agree with them. Sounds to me like he is wanting you to be his sex slave and not want to have a commitment to go with it. I would be careful girl :(

I know that he is not treating me as fuck friend we do alot more then just sex... In beginning maybe he was using me but now we chat everyday hangout almost every second day......... He is a wussy for not wanting the hassles of a girlfriend and all that !!!

whinytiredbitch said:
I know that he is not treating me as fuck friend we do alot more then just sex... In beginning maybe he was using me but now we chat everyday hangout almost every second day......... He is a wussy for not wanting the hassles of a girlfriend and all that !!!
Bullshit, hes using you as a fuck toy and will probably turn on you as soon as a better option arises(unless he wants 2 fuck toys). I've seen enough guys do it to get it. The reason he doesn't want a girlfriend is not to avoid any hassle, he just wants to be free to fuck the the next free piece of ass.

Edit:Wait your profile says you're a mother, so either A: You and him were both drunk and fucking around with the kid(s) around. or B:You just left the kids alone. No matter which way I'd say you are putting way to much on the wrong priority.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
whinytiredbitch said:
In this case you have to decide what you want. you can't have it one way. If he truely is not interested in a girlfriend but he's willing to have sex with you then that's what you are to him...a friend with benefits. That's fine if that's what you are looking for. If you want a relationship, then you are going to have to make the decision, fuck him or leave him.

You also have to think about your kid. Is this what you want as a role model for your kid? Someone that's in and out of your life and your kid's life? That's teaching your kid that it's ok to be used. Even if that's not what is happening to you, as you seem to believe, it's what he or she is going to believe because it's what he or she sees. Kids aren't oblivious to these things but they don't talk about it either. Babies are good observers too ;).

If you want a committed relationship, then this guy isn't for you. Even if he's the best fuck you've ever had, there are others out there that are interested in the same things you are. He might also be scared of committment because he is afraid he'd be an instant dad. It's unfortunate that guys get scared off like that but there are plenty out there that do love kids and don't mind the idea of being a dad or at least of helping to take care of the kid of someone he cares about.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
whinytiredbitch said:
So last night my guy not my bf of a year were fooling around pretty heavy when I said I love you to him We were both pretty drunk so it realllly turned him on but he said he couldn't say it back cause he didn't know if he meant it which I'm fine with . But I'm scared that hes going to scared and end itwith me :(
Well that word tends to scare a guy off! You should use it sparingly and explore your heart and make sure it is how you really feel and not a spur of the moment thing!! Youngsters rarely if ever know the true meaning of LOVE! It's not a word that should be used if you are even the slightest bit unsure! When you tell someone you love them you obviously are expecting a return on your investment and sometimes that is not the case! Be careful or you may be led down the wrong path!

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Sorry to be the pessimistic here. I really like bitchs comments. She is giving very good adive. But the problem arises of logic. Even though we know the right path we don't always take it. Even if you don't want to be his fuck buddy. Would you leave him or is this the best thing you got going for you, honestly? Even people with commitment problems can be faithfull. Seeing as how you have a child you need to sit down with this man and find out whats going on. As I read into it, you want to steady relationship that not what he's providing you, find out where you stand if you don't like it, Drop him :thumbsdn: and do better for your family.

im gunna give up my cent and a half here.

Im going to have to say that, he loves you so much that he doesn't want to hurt your feelings in a relationship on that level. My reason being is because guys do like to screw around and by having the responsibilities of a boyfriend he can no longer do that and not hurt you. In the end give him a little while to come around, he may never say that he loves you back for a long time, but it will be on his mind that you love him. And the wheel goes round.