WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Love the job, hate the customers.

Angrygirl

Mean person
I work for a well known wireless phone company. Let's call them Bubbles Wireless.

Some of the Bubbles Wireless (BW for short) customers suck!!!!!

Dear Bubbles Wireless Customers...
Let me explain something about your wireless service. I am doing this in an open letter because hopefully this way you won't fucking interrupt me!!! You received some important literature with your cell phone when you got it. If you read it cover to cover like you were told to by some large letters on a piece of paper on the outside of the plastic that held the users manual and welcome guide then you would know the following information...

1 - Your Equipment Warranty is held through the manufacturer. I don't care if it is Nokia, Motorola, LG, Kyocera, Panasonic, Siemens, Sony Ericcson etc. I don't care - ANY OF THOSE MANUFACTURERS HAVE WARRANTIES ON THEIR EQUIPMENT! It is listed in the users guide for that particular piece of equipment.

2 - Your contract with Bubbles Wireless states that we have NO warranty on your particular piece of equipment. Just because you bought the equipment from us does not mean that we made it. I don't give two shits that your phone says "Bubbles wireless" on it - it STILL was not manufactured by us and does not have a warranty through us. If you had even SKIMMED Your fucking contract you would KNOW that it has no warranty because it is in the section labeled... (wait for it)...... NO WARRANTIES.

3 - Your warranty covers you against manufacturer defects. It does NOT cover physical or liquid damage. That is not something that you can have covered under your warranty. Think about it? Why would a manufacturer agree to replace your phone for free because your butterfinger ass dropped the phone in a puddle? Why would they replace it if you spilled coke on it? Why would they replace it if you dropped it and now it has a purple splotch on the screen? Why SHOULD They - it's not THEIR fault - it's yours! YOUR responsibility.

4 - You do not get free equipment just for signing a new one year agreement. Period. America is the only nation in the world that gives free phones out for signing new agreements. I wish we didn't but Americans are greedy.

5 - I don't care if the person you were talking to before you were transferred to me had an accent or not - you wilL NOT talk to them like they are a dog with me on the phone.

6 - Yelling at me does not help the situation so kindly don't do it.

7 - Interrupting me doesn't make me see your point any clearer and does not increase goodwill towards you.

8 - Cursing at me or using profanity on the phone at all does not increase your stock in my opinion and will cause me to say "Sir I am going to have to ask you to watch your language." or if you use enough of it I might say "SIR! you will watch your language on this call." because I simply will not tolerate the lack of respect this indicates to me.

9 - Do not ask for my supervisor because quite frankly - I AM as high as the call can go and no one else will be able to assist you any differently than i am. Trust me - I just asked my supervisor if we could credit you 100.00 because I feel you deserve it and she said no.

10 - Don't you dare call right back and try to lie about me to my co-workers. We are a very tight knit group and we hear each other's conversations. I heard Roberts conversation 10 minutes ago sir, He did not call you names at all, how did i hear it? I SIT RIGHT BESIDE ROBERT!

11 - Explaining your situation 900 times is not going to make me suddenly see the light and grant you your way. If I have told you 'no' I am not going back on my word even if i want to. EVEN if i change my mind and decide that you deserve what you want - i'm not doing it. I refuse to change my mind verbally once i have made a stance.

12 - Don't ask me to waive a fee that is a valid charge. I will argue you to the death about it - i won't waive it.

13 - Don't treat me like i'm stupid, I have a Bachelor's degree and am working on my masters degree.

14 - Don't try and tell me that I can just break policy with my company just because you are a stock holder. Even if you are the majority holder (and i don't think you are because if you were you could purchase another phone instead of bitching at me) I'm not breaking the policy for you. I would not break the policy for a co-worker or even my brother who is a Bubbles Wireless customer.

15 - If you don't speak english - please have someone available who does speak english. I am not able to speak polish, italian, french, chinese, japanese, tagalong OR ANY LANGUAGES OTHER THAN SPANISH AND ENGLISH!

16 - I make barely over 8.00 an hour. Do you really think that is enough money to put up with your abuse? no? Then shut the hell up, sit the hell down and stop being a pain in my ass.

17 - If i tell you something, don't hang up and call right back to get another supervisor and ask the same damn question. That's really stupid and it wastes our time and chances are you will get me again.

In closing I do want to tell you that the nicer you are to me, the greater the chance i will bend rules for you.

thank you for your time, and attention.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Dear Airhead Phone Rep.

Who gives a fuck? That's your job dumbass!

Broken

Second, I wouldn't roll over in bed for eight dollars an hour, much less get out of it. Ghetto phone ho's these days...

TickedNick

Clitpickle
have you guys no respect, this guy has to deel with ignorant morons like you tarts.

customers are fuckwits.

TickedNick said:
have you guys no respect, this guy has to deel with ignorant morons like you tarts.

customers are fuckwits.

after searching around - nope. No respect here. Must've left it at home today.

Customers can be assmunches, but the point is - they're customers. It was that way when I worked a phone job, and it still is. Does anyone really think they're going to change their customer? Best part is how CSRs are quick to rip on their fucked up customers for not reading the documentation. Like you've read every manual for every piece of consumer electronics you own? Please. Who has the time. The legalese in those things leaves the average user's reading ability in the dust.

I understand people need to vent. But christ, to type out a 17-point manifesto on how to be a better customer of Bubbles Wireless? If you can't understand that in customer service you will deal with schmucks, assholes, and the retarded - then find a new job.

Broken

Yeah That's what I said the first post. But ya had go usin all da big words and confussed every 1.

shep

Local alcoholic
thank god i don't deal with those asshole's!Im a tradesman and if ya ask to many questions i'll fucking scalp ya with my hammer :mfinger:

Broken

Stupid people create jobs for those who have more spin on the ball. Just be thankful that this wonderful hell hole we live contains people that need you to help them know when to breathe.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Angrygirl, I've read a couple of your posts now, and the conclusion I've reached is that you're in serious need of an oral protein injection, followed by a good long hard fucking.Try it sometime, it'll relieve the stress and do wonders for your complextion.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Angrygirl, I've read a couple of your posts now, and the conclusion I've reached is that you're in serious need of an oral protein injection, followed by a good long hard fucking.Try it sometime, it'll relieve the stress and do wonders for your complextion.
OMG!! That's funny!! True, dumb hoe will probably think you are talking about phone sex.

Angrygirl

Mean person
It's not all customers.

yeah so I was pretty pissed this morning :p I have had a lot of pent up anger that I haven't been letting out.

As far as me needing to get fucked - nah I get fucked enough ;) That won't release the kind of stress release i need, I work on my car to release stress among other things.

In my defense...to be honest, I have amazing customer service skills and have been recognized time and time again for superior customer service. Would I ever say any of this to my customers? no. Would I ever let on to my customers I feel this way? no. Do i expect customers to be frustrated? Yes. Do I expect them to read every piece of documentation? no.

What i expect is the respect that i deserve. If you come on the line talking to me with respect and calmly and not interrupting me then I am going to bust my ass and bend over backwards to help you - I did it time and time again tonight. If you lie to me or you try to get me to break policy, yell cuss or scream that's it. I shut down and i'm not going to be as helpful as I would have otherwise been.

I'm really quite a nice person :p gimme a chance!!!!! You guys were really mean :p

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Angrygirl said:
As far as me needing to get fucked - nah I get fucked enough ;)

I'm really quite a nice person :p gimme a chance!!!!! You guys were really mean :p

Ah baby, you're taking it all wrong, this isn't the Dr.Laura Show, this is WTF.com, where most of us give it to you straight and hard.As for being fucked, I'm sure you are, it's just not good, long and hard, it's apparent
in your frustrations.Now, as far as being able to bend over backwards, you've got my attention, sniff sniff sniff, mmmmmmm, skank ho, breakfast of champions ;)

Angrygirl

Mean person
Don't worry..

I didn't think it was the Dr. Laura show, I know what's what. Just don't underestimate me. :p give it to me straight all day long - i have no problem with that, i can take it!

and as far as me being a skank ho - think what ya want babe ;) you'll never know.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Angrygirl said:
and as far as me being a skank ho - think what ya want babe ;) you'll never know.
A skank ho in my book is a beautiful thing ;) Just means you've been around, broken in and wanting more, babe.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Well, honey, I am going to give you a great big fucking AMEN to that.

That is pretty much my job complaints except, I don't deal with the assholes so much over the phone as I do IN PERSON. At least you can flick of the phone or make faces while they are talking if you want to. Even fucking roll your eyes. It's hard enough just for me to be polite, much less remember all that stupid fucking body language shit.

Of course, if I see a pissed off customer, I run in the back and hide. :)

ps. re: the warranties: SERIOUSLY!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?

Angrygirl

Mean person
Smiss - thanks ;) and hey - i've worked at mcdonalds before so i totally get you hon :) I understand what you are going through and i'm sorry - i always try to be a good customer whereever i go - and i'm sorry everyone else is not as considerate.

Smiss said:
Well, honey, I am going to give you a great big fucking AMEN to that.

That is pretty much my job complaints except, I don't deal with the assholes so much over the phone as I do IN PERSON. At least you can flick of the phone or make faces while they are talking if you want to. Even fucking roll your eyes. It's hard enough just for me to be polite, much less remember all that stupid fucking body language shit.

Of course, if I see a pissed off customer, I run in the back and hide. :)

ps. re: the warranties: SERIOUSLY!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?

Smiss

smissinat0r
Hey! I don't work at lowly MCDONALD'S! Hahaha.

Although it may as well be with the way people treat us. Better pay, less grease.