WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Love to hate'em

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Alright ladies. I got some shit for ya....

What's the deal with your shit every where! You know what I'm talkin about....She cuts coupons which is great, but put them fuckers away, and no in a pile on the dresser does not count.....She use to put shit away, but not no more. It's like pullin teeth to get her to put her clothes away.....And clothes, Holy fuck! Does it ever end? Every weekend shopping....More shoes and skirts, dresses, fuck man U name they got it......And panties,, OH the panties.... I love 'em but come on, it's called a drawer, now put them in it.....Now I am constantly picking up after her....and it gets old...But god forbid some one is coming over she goes into a cleaning frenzy...and starts bitching about the few things I have out, like my wallet, keys, hat, and sunglasses.

Another thing...Take out the bathroom trash...I don't put shit in there....That smell, well GEE I wonder what that is!!!!! When your on the rag it should be MANDATORY that YOU (not me) take that fucker out and sterilize it....Sorry ladies but thats my beef..

Pachyderm

I really did.
Why is it that every guy who has a g/f believes that every girl is like that, and then feels the need to address the females directly. It's the same for girls too. Guys aren't all the same so don't address them like they are.
If you're tired of her shit on the floor, tell her that you will throw them away if she doesn't put them away. Girlfriends and boyfriends are like children: If you say you are going to do it, you must do it so they know you will do it. For example if you say, I'm tired of this, next time I see your coupons on my dresser or your pants on the floor I am throwing them away. And if it happens one more time, do it and don't hesitate. Same goes for girls. If the smell of the trash in the bathroom bothers you (it's probably right by the toilet) move the can into the cupboard under the sink or where ever you have one, you wont smell it as easily..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Pachyderm said:
Why is it that every guy who has a g/f believes that every girl is like that, and then feels the need to address the females directly. It's the same for girls too. Guys aren't all the same so don't address them like they are.
If you're tired of her shit on the floor, tell her that you will throw them away if she doesn't put them away. Girlfriends and boyfriends are like children: If you say you are going to do it, you must do it so they know you will do it. For example if you say, I'm tired of this, next time I see your coupons on my dresser or your pants on the floor I am throwing them away. And if it happens one more time, do it and don't hesitate. Same goes for girls. If the smell of the trash in the bathroom bothers you (it's probably right by the toilet) move the can into the cupboard under the sink or where ever you have one, you wont smell it as easily..
You make it sound SOOOOO easy. Bullshit! and you know it..... Move the can to the cupboard??? Dispose of it and this problem would not exist...
My dishes, I wash'em, my laundry, I wash it, my mess, I clean it.....But that nasty can... No fuckin way......it's called common courtesy....

Pachyderm

I really did.
This is why I said you wont smell it as easily thus not being bothered as much. It is that easy, tell the woman to get her shit together or get packin'. If she has respect for you she'll do what you ask.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Pachyderm said:
This is why I said you wont smell it as easily thus not being bothered as much. It is that easy, tell the woman to get her shit together or get packin'. If she has respect for you she'll do what you ask.
I think I love U.... :kcheek:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
yeah dude..grow some balls....you cant let this shit go on...show her whos boss...and i dont mean that in a "macho-man" way...imagine if you got married...you wouldnt wanna go through with that shit...eh? luck to ya my brotha...

sigh

just show her who is in charge
just throw her stuff in the trashcan
you are the man she is a women
and i am just posting this cuz i a, fucking bored

----------
our coutry's leader looks like harry potter
lol
----------

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
EVILKNEVIL said:
just show her who is in charge
just throw her stuff in the trashcan
you are the man she is a women
and i am just posting this cuz i a, fucking bored

----------
our coutry's leader looks like harry potter
lol
----------
hey u can make that your sig just hit the user cp and on the left at the top it says edit sig

teh_agge

Flame Bait
you need to haul off and back hand your woman.. knock her down a peg or two - show her who wears the pants in the house. Quit being a little pussy and crying to a message board about how fucking pussy wipped you are because you cant stand up to your woman and say "Ho you betta know your place before I put you in it"..

quit being a pussy you fucking fag

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
teh_agge said:
you need to haul off and back hand your woman.. knock her down a peg or two - show her who wears the pants in the house. Quit being a little pussy and crying to a message board about how fucking pussy wipped you are because you cant stand up to your woman and say "Ho you betta know your place before I put you in it"..

quit being a pussy you fucking fag
Or you can get a towing chain, and slap her with it every time she opens her mouth, or doesn't have dinner ready.. Before you know it all you have to do is rattle the chain..

WTF? I bet you got your assed kicked all though Jr.High. Pussy assed bitches that need to hit a woman these days.. Too stupid to have a conversation.. Go brush your tooth, and grow some nuts.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Try to hit me and I'll go Loraina Bobbit on your ass...er..your cock. It doesn't really matter when arguing with TA in this area, because he has no validity. Anyone with that sorta of mind frame can't possibly have a girlfriend unless it's his sister.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
All U Guys are all full of shit......U all talk all bad...."Back Hand" What fuckin Hill Billy town U from shit head......Why don't u shut your bitch ass up "OH TO LATE"....U Moron reason I put up with it may be because the ratio to the other great things she does are fantastic....And pussy whipped is not the term.....While I'm gettin layed ,your poppin pimples and spankin to a Hustler mag.....Dreaming about the poon that don't have that I can when I want.......

U don't know the first thing about Being a man....So when U grow up and step into some big boy pants, Back hand the bitch....then post and let me know how it's goin......U FUCKIN IGNORANT BOY..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Broken said:
Or you can get a towing chain, and slap her with it every time she opens her mouth, or doesn't have dinner ready.. Before you know it all you have to do is rattle the chain..

WTF? I bet you got your assed kicked all though Jr.High. Pussy assed bitches that need to hit a woman these days.. Too stupid to have a conversation.. Go brush your tooth, and grow some nuts.
Thank you! :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
TwisT said:
All U Guys are all full of shit......U all talk all bad...."Back Hand" What fuckin Hill Billy town U from shit head......Why don't u shut your bitch ass up "OH TO LATE"....U Moron reason I put up with it may be because the ratio to the other great things she does are fantastic....And pussy whipped is not the term.....While I'm gettin layed ,your poppin pimples and spankin to a Hustler mag.....Dreaming about the poon that don't have that I can when I want.......

U don't know the first thing about Being a man....So when U grow up and step into some big boy pants, Back hand the bitch....then post and let me know how it's goin......U FUCKIN IGNORANT BOY..

Word! :thumbsup:

Men who abuse their women. Little prison bitches, go and look for women that already have low self esteem, so they can further control them.
Give me 5 minutes in a ring with any one of those "Men" and we'll see who the submissive bitch is.
They'd be screaming "uncle" as I'm pounding the few redneck teeth they still have, down the back of their throat.
I wear the pants Beoch!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MaxPower said:
Word! :thumbsup:

Men who abuse their women. Little prison bitches, go and look for women that already have low self esteem, so they can further control them.
Give me 5 minutes in a ring with any one of those "Men" and we'll see who the submissive bitch is.
They'd be screaming "uncle" as I'm pounding the few redneck teeth they still have, down the back of their throat.
I wear the pants Beoch!
Amen Brotha! :thumbsup: