WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Love Triangle!?

The past few weeks have been interesting.

I hooked two of my good friends up. That seemed all fine and dandy til Mary (name changed for certain reasons) said she didn't want to date Chris anymore because he was too old for her. Which kinna got me pissed because i'm the one who got them together, and I knew them breaking up was inevitable. So I kind of felt responsible. We got into an arguement and things haven't been the same since.

At the time I had a crush on a guy that I had known previously when i went to M. I. High. but didn't start talking to until a few weeks ago. We flirted a little and Chris asked this guy if he liked me also, and apparently he did a little.

Then me and Chris started talking and I admitted that I liked him a few years back when we actually hung out. And he said he felt the same way.
Like I said, things weren't the same after me and Mary had the fight about Chris. I didn't like seeing him get hurt.
Lately, me and this guy have been getting closer. We hung out the other night and it was awesome and a lot of fun.

Now Mary admits she made a mistake, and wants Chris back, but Chris tells me that he likes me... but I wont date Chris because I like Brian. Now I know this sounds very strange.. maybe even stupid. But I just need at least the slightest bit of advice.

Haha.. if this makes no sense.. yeah tell me. I'm in a hurry.

Thank you :)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow.. Don't date Chris just because he likes you, tell him that Mary still likes him and to give her another chance.. Get involved with Brian as soon as you can but don't seem upfront about it.. Very simple..

p99 said:
Wow.. Don't date Chris just because he likes you, tell him that Mary still likes him and to give her another chance.. Get involved with Brian as soon as you can but don't seem upfront about it.. Very simple..
Wow, hehe, didn't seem that simple at the time. But yeah thanks a lot! for the advice :thumbsup:

-

Yeah, I have a habit of not explaining things well.

digitalwndr

Advice Doctor
so date Brian and don't worry about Chris and Mary. They aren't involved with you and Brian.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
I think you should have sex with both of them and maybe even at the same time. :D

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
The title of this thread is very mis-leading. Love Triangle!? I thought this was a one guy two girl type of shit... a three some.. some hot sex and some fucked up end... So I wasted my time reading it... Well... it was really not what I expected.

Why do you even care if Mary and Chris break up? Is not your fault they dont like each other, and is not your responsability to make them work...

If you liked Chirs enough, you would stay with him, at least try it out... This same situation happend to me a while back. I went with my OLD friend and we had a great relationship. We are still friends now.

Anyhow, who cares about Mary? Why dont you just introduce Mary to Brian? Or you can have a FOUR some!