WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Loving Grandmother

swizeguy

How dare you!?
This is mellow compaired to some of the stuff i have read on this site but it still bugs me none the less...
Grandmothers are suppoz to be wicked loving and stuff like that... always seem to be able to put you before them and all right..?
My grandmother seems like she could care less if my whole family was there or not if my cuz'es and there family are up. whenever they are there they are TOP priority. If I or anyone else in my family is talking to her, including her own daughter... ( my mother) all it takes is my cuz to say something or do something however small and my grandmother instintly ignores us.
She doesnt even realise that she does it either... It just pisses me off cuz on the 2 hour ride home i have to listen to my mother bitch about how her mom acts toward her and us...

Reqium

Tenderony
K, all mothers have a favourite out of their childern. Its only natural. Seriously, my grandma treats my aunt like shes the queen of shit. You so awesome here have some money. My family = Oh its you. ....Hrm... :mfinger: ... That should do. But seriously, They pick their favourites when they're childern and they continue to spoil them until the day they die. Shit happens buy a mp3 player.

Reqium said:
K, all mothers have a favourite out of their childern. Its only natural. Seriously, my grandma treats my aunt like shes the queen of shit. You so awesome here have some money. My family = Oh its you. ....Hrm... :mfinger: ... That should do. But seriously, They pick their favourites when they're childern and they continue to spoil them until the day they die. Shit happens buy a mp3 player.

Can I have one? :p but seriously, My mom is always treating me like trash saying "Why cant you be more like your brother" and "If only your brother were here right now." and a bunch of other BS like that

Reqium

Tenderony
Life sucks get a fucking helmet? Just ignore the shit. It works best.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Child of Bodom said:
Can I have one? :p but seriously, My mom is always treating me like trash saying "Why cant you be more like your brother" and "If only your brother were here right now." and a bunch of other BS like that
my life is completely like that my bro is 15 i'm 13 and bro is a strait a student ........i'm an abc student and they keep comparing me to my bro