WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Low (Foo Fighters)

Has anyone seen the music video to this song, it's fucking weird, I just ask myself ...WHY!?!? It's kinda scary to see the dude from the foo fighters and Jack Black in womens underwear acting like dicks, all because of a music video!?!? What is the music industry coming to lol :confused:

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
It's not the music industry it's just the strange confused minds of Jack Black and Dave Grole, which I must admit there probably running out of ideas so they decided to wear womans underwear and do stupid things like that.

Jack Black is a freak and Dave Grole I think was influenced by Kurt Cobain and looked how he turned out, well that was a waste of talent

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i cant believe you called Dave Grohl a waste of talent... Dave Grohl is one of the few truly talented people that are out there today, and I'm not even a fan of Foo Fighters or Nirvana.

Then again, I do love Jack Black.

Never saw the video either.