WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lurkers SUCK!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
:mfinger: Come on guys.. There's what four people that are posting in the last three days. You don't have to be afraid any longer.. Stop Lurking and start ranting or tell a fucking joke..

Broken said:
:mfinger: Come on guys.. There's what four people that are posting in the last three days. You don't have to be afraid any longer.. Stop Lurking and start ranting or tell a fucking joke..
Actually, I thought we had just successfully completed a hostile takeover of a forum. JIHAD!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Well, seeing how we kicked down the door, pissed on the carpet, ate their grub, drank their booze and rubbed our butts on their pillows, they might be a bit tentative at this point.They'll come around.

Chris

Sick Bastard
"He finally took the courage to come out of the dark, and have a look at these ugly, stinkin', *beep*ing attackers. He spotted them, but they couldn't see him. He walked up from behind. He could see the creatures' faces, horrible, but he regognized them, they were.......only Broken, Biker, and Gottahurt....hehe

Chris said:
"He finally took the courage to come out of the dark, and have a look at these ugly, stinkin', *beep*ing attackers. He spotted them, but they couldn't see him. He walked up from behind. He could see the creatures' faces, horrible, but he regognized them, they were.......only Broken, Biker, and Gottahurt....hehe

????

Umm.. ok

there you go now

GottaHurt said:
Well, seeing how we kicked down the door, pissed on the carpet, ate their grub, drank their booze and rubbed our butts on their pillows, they might be a bit tentative at this point.They'll come around.
lmao
jesus, that's funny. :D
yeah, i guess I'll go and wash my pillow

actually, I think it would be incorrect to classify myself as a "lurker", namely because I signed up for wtf.com yesterday. but, yes, of course i like it :p

dang it said:
actually, I think it would be incorrect to classify myself as a "lurker", namely because I signed up for wtf.com yesterday. but, yes, of course i like it :p
fair enough.

I knew you liked it. (must be a New England thing)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
dang it said:
but, yes, of course i like it :p
What, buttcrack on your pillow ? You might want to get some clarification on this one for us. Hate to have you startin' out on the wrong foot here ;)

GottaHurt said:
What, buttcrack on your pillow ? You might want to get some clarification on this one for us. Hate to have you startin' out on the wrong foot here ;)
I find antagonistic behavior to be enticing. shit on a pillow is gross- but the context of your comment was hilarious. :p

shep

Local alcoholic
dang it said:
lmao
jesus, that's funny. :D
yeah, i guess I'll go and wash my pillow
You said it dude :mfinger:

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
Meh

I just stopped coming to this website as often, I do other stuff too! I go to my friends house and burn some things and... And... Burn things... Eat... Sleep... Well... Um... Yeah...

shep

Local alcoholic
Let me guess and then burn things?

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
shep said:
Let me guess and then burn things?
No actually, and this is why I hate myself for being so forgetfull. I had a box of 250 matches, but I forgot it outside. Then when I woke up it was raining, and it had been all night, pretty damn hard. No more matches for me :(. I guess I'll have to go back to lighting toothpicks with the kitchen stove.

shep

Local alcoholic
Me and some buddies scored about 10000 strike anywhere matches when we were in college and had a fucking major match war.My buddies room was fucked and we had to cut some of the carpet cause of the burn's. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
No actually, and this is why I hate myself for being so forgetfull. I had a box of 250 matches, but I forgot it outside. Then when I woke up it was raining, and it had been all night, pretty damn hard. No more matches for me :(. I guess I'll have to go back to lighting toothpicks with the kitchen stove.
or, you can buy a lighter. They're great fun.

Philldoe

The Dildoe
Well if youe 16 and have 60cents go to wal-mart and get a damn throw-away lighter..geez..thats what i d:confused:ther wise i wouldnt have a way to ight my home made bombs :D