WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

LvL 56 Chanter Rant!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Alright for those of you have no idea what i am talking about, i play the online game EverQuest. Where I am an Enchanter. As enchanter I am responsible for mezing mobs (basically they fall an enchanted sleep, and don't move till they get hit or casted on with a spell that does damage)

Ok why is it so hard for fucking idiots to creat an assist button (one that targets the mob the rest of the group is on) off the main tank (the guy who pulls mobs to the group and does damage) and not break my fucking mez. I mean Gezz fuck some retards whipes our whole group cause he is a DUMBASS.

Its bad enough that the fucking Mob (monster/thing) we were killing doesn't fucking spawn every hour or two hours or anything like that but is on a 24 hour random spawn and is rare then shit. So lets dumb ass #5 run and hit all my mezed creatures and then be like "Was it my fault we died" NO I with only like a 1,345 hp... compared to tanks and warriors who have 5,000 and some... when you randomly break mez, THE MOB COMES AFTER ME cause you didn't TAUNT. When I DIE.... and the mob moves to the CLERIC (clerics in the game are responisble for healing/rezing) and then the cleric dies, the enchanter dies, cause 4 mobs are on it and the fucking, dick smack is like I am soooooo sorry.... and poof the whole rest of the group dies, cause they have no healer, and no wizard is dead, and the tanks who were on the right mob soon get over taken and die and this idiot running after all these mobs rehitting them, trying to save "Us" and REBREAKING MEZ Ugh!

OF CORSE ITS YOUR FAULT YOU RETARD, STOP WASTING MY TIME AND JUST QUIT THE DAMN GAME!

UGH!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
It could always be worse... could always have caused you to flee into a DT and loose all your equipment. :lol:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
BRiT said:
It could always be worse... could always have caused you to flee into a DT and loose all your equipment. :lol:

shudders at the thought of loosing all my equipment, i just got done doing my EPIC, which SUCKED.

anti-movielife

self medicated
shit i've heard of everquest...wasnt' there a kid who killed himself cus he lost all his shit in the game?...ya evercrack sounds about right...

Meqaber

Fresh Meat
I'm new to the forum, just like to say, i have a 61 Bard, 57 Monk, 53 SK. and a 51 Enchanter on the Nameless Server, and i know EXACTLY what you mean....how can people be so fucking stupid to hit something when it says "Lord Nagifen has been entraced" (mob off the top of my head lol) or something like that....do they not understand whenyou press your hotbutton saying "LORD NAGIGEN HAS BEEN MEZZED DO NOT TOUCH"....seriously...learn to read or go play a game that takes no effort. lol my little rant, what server do you play on Kit?

Meq.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Meqaber said:
I'm new to the forum, just like to say, i have a 61 Bard, 57 Monk, 53 SK. and a 51 Enchanter on the Nameless Server, and i know EXACTLY what you mean....how can people be so fucking stupid to hit something when it says "Lord Nagifen has been entraced" (mob off the top of my head lol) or something like that....do they not understand whenyou press your hotbutton saying "LORD NAGIGEN HAS BEEN MEZZED DO NOT TOUCH"....seriously...learn to read or go play a game that takes no effort. lol my little rant, what server do you play on Kit?

Meq.
Ding 57 Chanter..... HooAH! I play on test server.

Um you can't mez lord naggy by the way. Trust me. I tried. You get ate lol.

Meqaber

Fresh Meat
Gratz! haha, and yeah i know bout naggy lol just it was the first mob that came to mind and didn't feel like putting in a carrion spider or some random thing hahaha, test serveR? don't remember that, i stopped playing like half a year ago, i had too....it was taking over my life lol, even though now i have so many urges to play haha..

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Meqaber said:
Gratz! haha, and yeah i know bout naggy lol just it was the first mob that came to mind and didn't feel like putting in a carrion spider or some random thing hahaha, test serveR? don't remember that, i stopped playing like half a year ago, i had too....it was taking over my life lol, even though now i have so many urges to play haha..
lol

yeah it kind of takes over and gets you by suprise. I love it though and helps with writting

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
_Kitana_ said:
Follow the link there Jr.....

epic weapon

&

EverQuest aka EverCrack

or

More EQ

I know complex games like this might be alittle hard for you to understand... but trust me, someday you will learn.
no its not that its just that i dont hang out at the same place on the internet as some 32 year old geeks who have mayjor acne, braces and think that they need to keep a model of a "super gigautrasounder rifle" by their bedside table to take out any rouge "slugemonsters" that might just end up in thier parents backyard oh and one more thing.....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
YUCK FOU!!! said:
no its not that its just that i dont hang out at the same place on the internet as some 32 year old geeks who have mayjor acne, braces and think that they need to keep a model of a "super gigautrasounder rifle" by their bedside table to take out any rouge "slugemonsters" that might just end up in thier parents backyard oh and one more thing.....

Sorry most of the people i hang out with are not 32 year olds geeks. They are very smart idividuals as this game does require that you be a smart critical thinker. There is a lot ot worry about in the game if you want your "toon" to stay alive.

For example, if I as an enchanter, do not caste tash (as spell that reduces magic resistence,) and slow, (a spell that slows how the mob hits) at the right time, i can thuse cause agro to fall on me and kill my toon and group. Also it is up to me to mez the mobs and supply the casters with mana (that allows them to caste magic)

If you are a tank you are responsible for pulling the mobs, keeping agro using a number of diffrent techinics. Thats not even getting into straggy, agro kitting, fear kitting, root rot, charm kitting, tanking, raiding, skills, aa points and all the other stuff that goes into making EQ one hell of an addictive game.

:)

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
Ummm.... Yea... I think I understood less than half of that post. But, whatever floats your boat. I don't think that I would ever buy I PC game that makes me pay for it more than once. :)