WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lying about fake beer?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Demon Sweat said:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2005-02-02-fake-beer_x.htm

You can't just dangle Duff Beer in people's faces like that! Unwritten law!
Yeah I just came back home from dinner. My GF is working so I figured in my lonly state (Poor maxpower) I'll go to the local pub for dinner. Well I ended up having a couple of whisky on and empty stomach, and a fe Guinness to wash the food down with. Then Fucking Broken, My fellow Mod, started dissing me on IRC>
[22:52] <MP_The2nd> Hiccup
[22:52] <|Broken> You shouldn't swallow
[22:52] <|Broken> it what you get
[22:53] <MP_The2nd> ythe jojnny walker and guinness
[22:53] <|Broken> Red?
[22:53] <|Broken> Blue
[22:53] <|Broken> ?
[22:53] <|Broken> ?
[22:54] <MP_The2nd> 2 jw 4 guinness 4 chickenfingers and 5 tater skins
[22:54] <MP_The2nd> red
[22:54] <|Broken> Dude
[22:54] <|Broken> You're a light weight

A fucking lightweight! he calls me!

magnolia

Postaholic
Fuck beer. I had the best wine cooler tonight. I love my boss for giving it to me.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
MaxPower said:
[22:54] <MP_The2nd> 2 jw 4 guinness 4 chickenfingers and 5 tater skins
[22:54] <|Broken> Dude
[22:54] <|Broken> You're a light weight
Meh, you are a lightweight. Although it would be hard for me to drink more than even one guinness... im just so used to the kegs we get.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Demon Sweat said:
Agreed. Gimme a fuggin' Pabst Blue Ribbon! :thumbsup:
My grandfather used to be vice president of promotion (or something to that effect) of Pabst, and my family used to have box seats at Shea Stadium. Of course, by the time I was ready to go to the ballgame, my grandpa had retired. Bastard!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
magnolia said:
Fuck beer. I had the best wine cooler tonight. I love my boss for giving it to me.
After just one? Where do I get these wine coolers?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tbsrk said:
Meh, you are a lightweight. Although it would be hard for me to drink more than even one guinness... im just so used to the kegs we get.
I can drink much more than that, given enough time. But seing as I went there for dinner, ended up drinking 2 Johnny walker Reds on an empty stomach, then 4 pints of guinness to top it off. I figured I had enough.

magnolia

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
After just one? Where do I get these wine coolers?
Har har. Not THAT it. My boss is a woman. And i just don't do that...:p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
magnolia said:
Har har. Not THAT it. My boss is a woman.
You have no Idea how much hotter that is, and on how many different levels.

ACdarkfate

Fresh Meat
Magnolia im sure your boss gave you more then just a wine cooler ;)

ferengi

Yay fire!
I'm not old enough to drink, probably wouldn't even if I was. I've seen too many bad things happen in my family with alcohol involved.

Bad happenings make for good memories. My Uncle got drunk, fell out of his chair onto his 16-year old son, then they proceeded to wrestle for 15 minutes on my grandparent's floor. Got some good pictures and now they laugh about it.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Demon Sweat said:
Bad happenings make for good memories. My Uncle got drunk, fell out of his chair onto his 16-year old son, then they proceeded to wrestle for 15 minutes on my grandparent's floor. Got some good pictures and now they laugh about it.
My uncle got drunk, took a metal baseball bat to his girlfriend's car's windshield, then assaulted four police officers that tried to arrest him.

My dad got drunk and swerved into an oncoming lane with a semi in it, WITH ME IN THE CAR, I had to grab the wheel and we just barely missed the semi truck. This happened when I was 7.

My mom got drunk once when I was 5 and passed out on the floor, leaving me to call 911 because my mommy wouldn't wake up (she stopped drinking after that).

My friend's dad got drunk and tried to take on 7 cops with a butcher knife. He got 9 bullets in his chest.

Another of my friends lost his mom and BABY sister (8 months old) to a drunk driver.

This is only a sampling of the damage I've seen alcohol do to others.
After all I've been through and seen, you can understand why I personally want nothing to do with alcohol.

Jeranamo

Tenderony
ferengi74656 said:
My uncle got drunk, took a metal baseball bat to his girlfriend's car's windshield, then assaulted four police officers that tried to arrest him.

My dad got drunk and swerved into an oncoming lane with a semi in it, WITH ME IN THE CAR, I had to grab the wheel and we just barely missed the semi truck. This happened when I was 7.

My mom got drunk once when I was 5 and passed out on the floor, leaving me to call 911 because my mommy wouldn't wake up (she stopped drinking after that).

My friend's dad got drunk and tried to take on 7 cops with a butcher knife. He got 9 bullets in his chest.

Another of my friends lost his mom and BABY sister (8 months old) to a drunk driver.

After all I've been through and seen, you can understand why I personally want nothing to do with alcohol.
I understand this, but damn, it's hard to pass up a guinness, SO DAMN GOOD.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ferengi74656 said:

Man this is very sad to read. I'm sorry your experiences with alcohol have been so horrible...

Alcohol is safe if you're not stupid. Can't debate that. It's a fact.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Demon Sweat said:
Sorry pal, but alcohol impairs one's judgement. It causes people to do things and act in ways they wouldn't otherwise act.
The friend I had who's dad was shot by the cops had a Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering, so your theory that alcohol is safe if you're not stupid is kinda shot all to hell by that one.
It doesn't matter how stupid or smart you are, alcohol can fuck up your life quicker than shit. :thumbsdn:

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
not if the stupid is the one with the car