WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lyrics Request!

Hey writers!

My band has really good songs, we just need some good, catchy lyrics. Chorus, verses :thumbsup:

So, this thread is probably gonna just linger for a few weeks, or days so just tell me if you think of anything.

I didn't know where to put this because its not a story or anything it's just a request, but I think it fits nice and snugly into this forum.

do you have a site with all your riffs on it? it helps to have the riffs to find some fitting lyrics.

if not get an acid planet page; theres a link to acid in my sig, click slaughter of idolaters and find your way to the home page.

No, and we won't be recording until either next saturday or next week. But, if you can find something catchy, anything at all. I'm sure we can squeeze it in.

Slacker

Postaholic
Well music is suppose to be about life and whats happening in your life or others. It's not going to be good if you ask other people for lyrics, let alone it's not going to be your lyrics. Music comes from your deep thoughts. Well good music does. Just think about it. :thumbsup:

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
I decided to help you with this problem. Be my quest and use it at will

-I requested lyrics from the internet-

I am crusading to the lands of stupidity
requesting lyrics as I am as bad as Piddy D'
Ï have no
imagination of my own
I have no
words to rome the thrown
My greatest rime ever
is neither good nor clever
It doesnt rhyme
it doesnt even make no sense
It´s as modern as - abstenance
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I cannot rhyme
I have no clue

I requested lyrics on the Internet
I have no mind of my own
they think I should be shot by dawn

unimaginative, uncreative
I cant rhyme
therefore i´m hated
My band cant ever make it
we made a tape
only my dad has ever played it
"this is utter shit"
he then just stated

I requested lyrics on the internet
I have no mind of my own
they think I should be shot by dawn

yo, big up ém lyriczzz homie.

word

------

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Write your own lyrics freak. This is a great opportunity for you or any other member of your band to get those skills up and happenin'. So instead of asking some anonymous fickwits to write lyrics for you, exercise that muscle and do it your goddamn self.

You might surprise yourself.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
BklynCannonball said:
Write your own lyrics freak. This is a great opportunity for you or any other member of your band to get those skills up and happenin'. So instead of asking some anonymous fickwits to write lyrics for you, exercise that muscle and do it your goddamn self.

You might surprise yourself.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Linksy said:
Well music is suppose to be about life and whats happening in your life or others. It's not going to be good if you ask other people for lyrics, let alone it's not going to be your lyrics. Music comes from your deep thoughts. Well good music does. Just think about it. :thumbsup:
That's only true of you don't care about radio or MTV. :happysad: