WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Maaaaaaan /yo -yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
The internet told me that you should lose her number. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

bigck3000 said:
The internet told me that you should lose her number. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:
^ bigck3000 has no sense of humor :thumbsup: its because his mother always forced him to watch Oprah :rotflmao:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
johnny kuntz said:
^ bigck3000 has no sense of humor :thumbsup: its because his mother always forced him to watch Oprah :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

DIZNUTS

bigck3000 said:
Oprah is fine as hell... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
you want some of that chocolate love don't ya?

bigck3000 said:
Oprah is fine as hell... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

^ This bigck3000 dude sure is boring as hell :thumbsup: He is so boring that he refused to create an avatar, someone might actually laugh :rotflmao:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Oprah wouldnt even know what hit her....She'd wake up in the corner of her bedroom, upside down,covered in applesauce, and holding the leash to a live ferret. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thumbs up to me giving Oprah a good "once over" :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

johnny kuntz said:
^ This bigck3000 dude sure is boring as hell :thumbsup: He is so boring that he refused to create an avatar, someone might actually laugh :rotflmao:
i don't have an avatar either..im too gangsta fo that shit yo :mfinger:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
johnny kuntz said:
is it true that johnny couldn't be away from wtf.com for 1 day and he made a new user, acting like a pussy? :mfinger:

MrNewbie said:
is it true that johnny couldn't be away from wtf.com for 1 day and he made a new user, acting like a pussy? :mfinger:
Maaaaaaan you acted so coool and hardass maaan/ yo knowwhatimean :rotflmao:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
johnny kuntz said:
Maaaaaaan you acted so coool and hardass maaan/ yo knowwhatimean :rotflmao:
:thumbsup: Thanks for answering my question, one second answers isn't fun johnny :thumbsdn:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I love you guys.

:rotflmao:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm a bubbly thigh.

:rotflmao:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
You said everyone knows you by cuddles.

:thumbsup: :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
cuddles said:
You said everyone knows you by cuddles.

:thumbsup: :rotflmao: :thumbsup:
Everyone besides Cunt boy and the newbs. Cunt boy doesn't know anything. Haven't you heard? He dropped out of preschool his first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.