WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Machine Error Gives Bush Extra Ohio Votes

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An error with an electronic voting system gave President Bush 3,893 extra votes in suburban Columbus, elections officials said.

yahoo news story

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I could have told you that would happen.

tzedek

Original Member
well there goes 3% of the victory margin in Ohio...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
3% of the victory margin, in one portion, of one city, in the deciding state in the election.....i hope this pans out.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
coulda used a couple more machines like that in 2000... :thumbsup: they shoulda known that machine was biased.... it was shaped like an elephant...

Jung

???
Premium
The owner of Diebold himself, said that he'd do everything in his power to keep Bush in office.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
junglizm said:
The owner of Diebold himself, said that he'd do everything in his power to keep Bush in office.
Damn Diebold! those fuckers switched out my ATM with a voting machine. That explains way the reciept had bush's name on it 300 times instead of my balance!

Tricky Basturds!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
In NY city we had 3 machines that were taken out of service becayse they would only let you vote republican.

"All your base belong to bush" :)

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
It doesn't matter, get it through your thick skulls.

Kerry would have pretty much had to have swept those provisional ballots to even come close.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Wow...who said anything about provisional ballots...voting machine error...read the op first, jack ass.

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
rigged

See, it was rigged because Bush's staff knew he was too incompetent to win. God Bush is such a dipshit; I don't know why he won the election. Why vote for somebody that can't even talk coherently.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
burn1nh311 said:
See, it was rigged because Bush's staff knew he was too incompetent to win. God Bush is such a dipshit; I don't know why he won the election. Why vote for somebody that can't even talk coherently.
If Bush is such a dipshit, why is his IQ higher than Kerry's?

I heard it on NPR, so it has to be true.

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
Tylerc said:

I don't care if his IQ is higher than Kerry's its how he presents himself. He comes off looking like an idiot and that is the type of person I don't want running the country. It has to be true???... Why? because its on NPR..... that makes no sense what so ever.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
NPR=Biggest liberal radio station EVAR.

Why would NPR, an obvious Kerry supporter, lie about Bush's IQ being higher than Kerry's?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Tylerc said:

Perhaps I should be president. I can assure you my IQ is far higher than Bush's. I don't even have to know his IQ to have a lock on that. :thumbsup:

Somewhere in Texas, there's a village without an idiot.

morelos

lexicon incognito
ok, two things i guess you have to notice.

number one, tylerc's negative reputation is mind-numbing:

number two, i actually own that bumper sticker:

~ dan ~

Jung

???
Premium
morelos said:
texas.jpg[/img]
~ dan ~
Are you running that server from your house? It's horribly slow, just curious. Either way; Those are some nice cars you got there. :thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
yes. cable upstream sucks dick. it's throttled back to 128k until connections longer than 20s start, then it throttles to 384.

yeah, i show one mustang and race the other. but generally i drive the toyota.

~ dan ~

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
burn said:
I don't care if his IQ is higher than Kerry's its how he presents himself. He comes off looking like an idiot and that is the type of person I don't want running the country
... so you would prefer the man that appears smarter... so you want the better actor... hmmm.. haven't heard anyone use acting ability as criteria for choosing a president since.. ohhh Reagen..

I'm just glad that the village in Mass got its back...